Chapter 31-Home Sweet Home

"You ok?" Cristiano whispered to Molly. "Yeah" she mumbled looking out the car window and into the darkness. They had left the hospital in flashes from paps cameras. Somehow the press got a tip off that they were leaving and the entire back of the hospital had been surrounded by journalists and paps all shouting questions at Molly and Cristiano.

She knew there would be media interest now that the truth was out but she hadn't expected it to be so crazy. And that was only them leaving the hospital. "I'm sorry" Cristiano said. "What are you sorry about now?" she asked looking at the city lights and he sighed. She shook her head and turned to face him. They were sat in the back of a people carrier with Junior between them and Jorge and Nuno in front with the driver and Rocco up front.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for how that sounded" she told him. "It's ok" he said. "It's not. It's just....The press. They'll write things and..." she stuttered. "But we'll know the truth Mols. I'm sorry you have to put up with them. But I swear if one of them even looks at the wrong way I'll kick there ass" he said and she laughed. "I'm serious" he said and she nodded. "I know" she laughed.

"What's so funny?" he asked. "Just thinking that they probably would never get punched by a guy with such good moisturised fists before" she said and Nuno and Jorge burst out laughing in front of them. "I hate you all" Cristiano pouted which made Molly laugh even more.

"Aww come on I'm only joking. Quit pouting" she said after a couple of minutes. "I'm not pouting" he said pouting. "Be careful. You'll get lines from all that pouting if you're not careful" she joked. "You're lucky you're in a car" he told her. "Oh really. What would you do?" she asked. "You'll just have to wait and see" he smirked at her.

"Hey I never said there was anything bad about your moisturised hands. In fact they come in handy for changing Junior's nappies" Molly said as the car keep to a stop and they both realized they were parked in Cristiano's driveway.

"Home sweet home" Jorge said. "I hope someone remember to cook cos I'm starving" Nuno said as he followed Jorge out of the car. "And he thinks I only think about food" Molly laughed. "You ready to go in?" Cristiano asked. "I guess so" she shrugged.

"Hey" he said lifting her chin with his fingers. "He's home because the doctors know he is much better. Everything will be ok Mols" he told her. She nodded. "Let's get inside before everyone comes out. You take him" she said. Moving to get out of the car.

"Mols" he said and she looked over her shoulder at him. "You should know of all people how talented my moisturised hands can be" he winked. Her cheeks pinked and he laughed before calls came from outside the car. "Ok little ma, let's go see grandma" Cristiano said taking car seat in his arm. "I told them not to make a fuss but well they've all spent too much time with you so I'm going to guess that they won't listen to me" Cristiano said. "Ha ha very funny" she said smacking him on the back of the head.

"Hey what was that for?" he asked. "You cursed in front of your son earlier. Can't have Dolores getting all the fun giving out to you now" she smiled. "When you two are done acting like children, it's getting late" Jorge said from the front door. "I'm coming" Molly said and Cristiano smirked. "Don't even think about making a smart comment" she warned him. "Wouldn't dream of it" he smirked. "What the hell have I let myself in for Junior?" she smiled at the baby in the car seat. "Come on" Cristiano said taking her hand in his and they walked towards the house.

"How over the top have they gone?" Molly asked Jorge as they stepped into the house. "I was expecting more actually" Jorge said. "Oh that's good" Molly said as they walked to the living room. As they entered the room, a bang of streamers burst and cheers went up from around the room sending Junior into a fit of tears.