Imagine #64- Brother's Best Friend

For Abbie! I hope you all enjoy!

Abbie's P.O.V.

Why did my brother have to drag me along? My brother decided just this once to drag me along, I just wanted to stay in my room.

So here I am sitting on the couch watching some video game my brother is playing with his friend, and then he walks in. Matt Espinosa.

Not only was he older than me, he was my brothers best friend. But dang was he smoking. I swear every time he walked in a room the smoke detector could be triggered.

Anyway, Matt closes the door and comes into the room. He smiles and asks me how I'm doing just some casual conversation. He proceeds to sit down next to my brother and they hash it out over Call of Duty, nothing shocking there.

I sit looking at my phone, happy to see Matt's hot face but unhappy to waiting around. Then I feel the couch shift and look up to see Matt sitting next to me. I smile and he begins to say "I'm sorry you had to be dragged here against your will. If you want I can give you a ride home, I should probably leave to do homework anyway."

"Oh no, that's okay thank you so much though! I really don't want to inconvenience you Matt." I reply to his comment.

"Really it's no big deal, I don't mind at all. Knowing your brother you will be bored out of your mind for awhile so just come."

"Okay, sure." I pick up my jacket and throw it on before walking out the door. I hop into Matt's car and shiver a little while the car warms up.

Matt rubs my back and I smile at the sweet gesture. Matt pulls out of the driveway and we head out.

I notice, however, that we were going to the opposite direction of my house. I ponder for awhile before daring to ask "Hey Matt, my house is in the other direction."

"I know",He calmly stated.
"Oh, okay sorry." I fall back in my chair and look out of the window in slight embarrassment.

" You really think I would rush a pretty girl like you home? And not try to do something fun so she thinks I'm cute too."

I blush before getting immensely worried. I calm down and smile, wondering what we could possibly be doing.

Matt pulls the car into a parking lot and there's a big sign that says "Holiday Lights Walk-Thru".

Matt takes my hands and starts to pull us towards the entrance. He pulls out his wallet and I gently offer to pay for myself, however he immediately says it's no problem.

I smile and we begin to walk through the show. The lights were beautiful with things ranging from Santa Claus to Toy Story characters. Matt and I have a light conversation, and we are nearing the end.

Matt takes my hand and we approach a group of trees wrapped in lights. He pulls us in front of them and smiles at me.

"Abbie, you are so gorgeous." He says looking deploy into my hazel eyes. He pushes back my blonde hair behind my ear and his thumb grazes over my face.
He leans down and our lips connect. This kiss was so passionate, this fire inside of me ignited in a way I had never felt before. We continued and I smiled to myself realizing this may work out.

He slowly pulls away and asks how soon we can hang again.
I tell him not to worry, we can hang pretty soon.

A few dates later, Matt asked me to go steady with him and I was happy to say I would. Since then, Matt and I have really grown and I love him with all my heart. Matt was the best decision I ever made.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!! Shoutout to abbie_larkon03 for being so amazing and waiting so patiently. I love you all and thank you all so much for reading. Happy holidays guys!!!!
XOXO,
Soulfuldirectioner