Imagine #21- Video Collabs Are Always Weird

This is dedicated and written for such a cool reader! Thank you all for reading and please enjoy it!!!! Sorry if it sucks :D !!

SoulfulDirectioner

Esperanza's P.O.V.

Nash Grier and I had been talking about doing a collab forever. I was really close with Shawn before he got so big and Shawn said we would make some hilarious videos together, which was great publicity for both of our channels. We had planned to meet this Friday and finally the day had come. I had been waiting to meet the big-shot Nash Grier. From a small town kid on Vine to a huge internet- star who was showing up all over the tabloids. I was so excited to finally meet him, I had heard from sources he was hot and very single ;). 

 He was coming over around 3 and staying at a Marriot near by. We would be making his video first and mine was planned to be at his hotel pool/room. I made sandwiches/snacks just in case and made sure everything was ready to film. The knocker on my door hit against the wood 3 times and stopped. I creaked the door open and looked far up. Nash was hot. He was nothing I prepared myself for. He was so tall, much hotter in person or than I  pictured, and his eyes were to die for. 

"Welcome it la casa de me, Nash! It is very nice to meet you." I said to him while escorting him into my home. 

"Wow, you have a really cute house and it is very exciting to meet you Esperanza. I have been so happy to do collabs together." Nash said in reply. 

His voice was a lot deeper too. This boy was like a robot, he felt that perfect to me. I smiled at him and we walked over to the couch. 

"Oh my gosh, I am starving! Thank you so much for reading my mind. What kind of sandwich is this?" Nash asked me. 

"It's salami, honey mustard, cheese, pickles, and some potato chips. I know it's weird but I thought you might like it." 

"Are you kidding me? I love it! I make a sandwich at home all the time that is basically like this and everyone thinks it is so nasty but I am in love with it more and more everyday. My love grows for this sandwich like the blossoms on a tree, my dear." Nash started to pretend to go all Shakespeare  and I laughed at his impressive attempt.

Nash was a witty guys and I was having even more of an enjoyable time than I expected. Our chat was nice but now it was time to get down to business. I got up and Nash volunteered nicely to tidy up. "Thank you very much sir." I mocked in a sophisticated voice. I bowed and made my gesture that would point him to the kitchen. He played along well and I walked into the living room. I adjusted the everything since the lighting  had shifted a little bit. I started to sing one of the songs in Mulan. "Let's get down to business." 

"To defeat the Huns!" Me and Nash sang together. We creepily looked at each other and kept going with the song. We had a big finale and laughed it out together. I guided him back to the couch and we decided on doing the 7 second challenge together. 

Each other made up a list of about 10 things and I went up to the camera. I pressed the record button and started my introduction "Hey guys! It's Esperanza back for another video! This week, I have the great honor of doing some filming with Nash Grier!" 

"Hello everyone! I am so excited to be hanging out and doing a bunch of stuff today with my buddy here." Nash said into the camera while putting his arm around me. I started to slightly blush but he clearly did not notice and the lighting almost hid the pinkish color on my cheeks. 

"Okay, so we are going to be doing the 7 second challenge. This should be interesting..." I said while looking over at Nash. 

He made a face and we started to laugh. We would be alternating turns and Nash would start.