Imagine #34- A Mickey Mouse Love

Lisa's P.O.V.
My ear-buds were in my ear as I was jamming out to my new favorite song. I was slightly rolling and just having fun in my airplane seat. No one was getting annoyed and my boyfriend was lightly laughing at my carefreeness about my dancing.

Me and Matt we on a plane to California! We were going there for our 2 year anniversary and it was going to be my first time at Disney Land. Matt was treating us both to a nice stay there for a few days and I was really thankful to have Matt.

We had both met in Virginia when we were younger.

We were never really close but I always found something about him so interesting and I mean I definitely found him attractive. By the time, I realized I may have had a little crush on him, it was already too late. Matt was getting more and more attention on Vine. He wasn't in school as much and my crush faded. I had dated a bit through high school and had one pretty steady boyfriend in high school, but that didn't work out.

In my senior year, I graduated and got a really good job through some connections. I was 21 when I was out into the real world.

I was rushing around one day and ran into Matt. I mean literally. I fell on top of him and instead of going to the boring meeting I had today, I said I didn't feel well and went home to get rest, so that I could spend time with him. I finally got to know everything that made him so interesting. I still didn't know what about him intrigued me so much though.

Matt was in town for a few days to stay and catch up with his parents. In that time me and Matt conversed a lot more and I convinced him to stay back in the area for about another month. By the end of the month we were now an official couple.

We went on so many dates and some of his followers that had stayed so long found out about our relationship. Our relationship wasn't like the romance movies, in the beginning it was kind of awkward and it put stress on us.

Sometimes we would have really big fights but we both knew we wanted to be together. The longer we went out, the better and easier it was to get along.

We had made it to our first anniversary and by then we seemed to be that couple who everyone wanted to appear like. It made me happy and me/Matt were just like jigsaw puzzles. By our first year we decided it would be easier for the two of us to move into an apartment in Virginia.

It made me so happy that he would move back just for me. I knew his career was mainly in California but we would go out there a good amount of times for business and to see our friends. Now our 2 year anniversary was coming up and I was sitting on a plane with the best boyfriend ever.

I held his hand and I moved closer to him. I turned off the music and said "Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure Lisa! How about we watch Kickass?" He asked me.

"Ya, let's watch it!"

He clicked around and we started to watch the movie. We laughed a lot and by the time it was over our plane was about to land. I got really excited and I just held his hand even tighter.I grabbed my backpack and my carry on from the cabinet above. We slowly exited off the plane. After going through all the security and everything else, we got into our rental car.

Matt rented us a lovely sweet in the best hotel that was owned by Disneyland. He had made sure I never looked up any pictures and I couldn't even imagine how beautiful the place was.

The cab dropped us off and an old fashioned car pulled up a few minutes later. "Matt what is this?"

"This is our ride to the hotel, I wanted it to be magical, for you."