Imagine #35- High School Is Perfect For Revenge

I know this is kinda of a bad story and I know it is not my best  but I really hope you all enjoy it! Also the person I wrote this for, _mattt actually has written some of her own stuff! And it is amazing, I love it so much and I thing you guys should seriously go check it out!! :D 

Mikayla's P.O.V.

Senior year of high school. The best and worst year of high school. You make lifelong friends and come to know more about your true self. Your friends would leave to go all across the country without you by their side. A lot of your closest friends would remain people of the past, not anymore than an old pal that you saw every day of school. 

It was close to the end of the year and the Seniors always go on a pranking spree at the end of the year. The biggest prank always happen at the annual camp out but it is never spoken to any other grade to keep the suspense alive. 

This tradition has been going on at our school since the 1970's and this year I was going to aim to make on of the best pranks in school, I wasn't in the mood to plan out a whole idea for the camping trip. I am just praying I am not part of it. 

I have planned out some minor pranks and they are mainly on this one guy, Matt Espinosa. We are good friends but we have never hung out by ourselves and I had always wanted to, really badly. He was so nice to me and really attractive as well. We would text and SnapChat sometimes but I felt like he was always bothered by me. 

He was probably into a really beautiful girl and I wished so badly it was me.

The bell rang and the school day had ended.

I rushed home and opened the door to my room. I grabbed my extensive and detailed prank notes that I had planned. I went over them and smiled at my ideas. I knew I should probably brainstorm an idea for the camp just in case but I was excited to get a little flirty with Matt. 

*next morning*

I showed up to school early to get this whole prank set up.

I opened his locker and got everything set-up. I waited behind the corner across the hall from his locker. He looked perfect in his regular t-shirt and sweatpants outfit. For some reason he looked hotter than usual. 

He opened up the locker slowly and a bucket of glue poured all over his body. A few seconds later, a bag of feather popped out behind the bucket and spilled all over him. Everyone just stood there for a few seconds later and then they all burst out into laughter.

"Who the heck did this?" Matt yelled. 

I giggled in the corner and he saw me. I started to quickly walk away. Matt caught up and turned me around. He pulled me into a big hug and got some excess glue an feathers on me. I spit when one got in my mouth and he said "That was so cheesy Mikayla. And watch your back this week."

 I already had my next plan in line and I got the principal and all administration in it. I smirked at him and he smirked back. 

It was totally on. 

During lunch, I went up to the trash can and just as a was throwing it away, a hand grabbed me. A guy popped out and I screamed. I ran and bumped into a tall buff guy. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said. 

"It's no problem, I don't like people popping out of my trash cans either." Jack Johnson said to me. 

I laughed and awkwardly walked away. 

Matt ran to me and slung his arm over my shoulder. "Now that was quite a scream."