Imagine #23- Date Nights ;)

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS OR EVEN VIEWING IT! IT MEANS A LOT YOU GUYS READ AND LIKE MY STORIES BECAUSE YOU ARE WHO I WRITE THEM FOR :D :D :D :D!!! Please vote if you can and spread the news to your friends about my stories if you want!!! I am very happy I wrote this for an awesome reader and PLEASE ENJOY!!!

Kenna's P.O.V.

"Kenna you are truly amazing." Matt said while holding my hands across the table and intently looking into my eyes. Me and Matt had been dating for about 8 months and it had been the best time of my life. He was very easy to get along with, always supporting me, and an overall great boyfriend. He knew how to act during any of my moods and he always, eventually, made me feel better. 

I was staring into his brown eyes and even though we had been steady for a good amount of time, I still blushed when he complimented me. Our food came to the table and I smiled up at the waiter. 

"Thank you very much sir." I said to him. He put down the steaming mashed potatoes and steak in front of me and I was in love. Matt ordered the same thing and the waiter refilled our water glasses. 

We made a toast and dug into our food. We spent the night talking non-stop about the amazing food, laughing at jokes we had been cracking, and talking about all different matters. Matt and I shared an amazing piece of cheesecake and called it a night. We got into a debate about who would pay the bill but with Matthew's charm I let him win. He promised to let me pay next time and the car ride was the same as always. 

I grabbed my key to his house and unlocked the door. Before I could open it Matt pushed me up against it. He kissed my lips with this passion and lust I had never seen from him before. I was turned on by it but it was not like him. He opened the door and caught me as I stumbled from losing the support. We kept kissing as we walked towards the family room. He pulled away for a second and said "Jump." 

I hopped up and his hands caught my lower back. He kissed me and I kissed back gladly. Matt bit my bottom lip and I slightly moaned. He laughed and I got even more turned on. He walked into his room but did not put me down. Instead, he opened the door to his bathroom. He sat me down on the sink's counter and turned on the shower. 

"To make it a bit more steamy, your first time babe." Matt cheesily and suggestively said to me. I felt my face heat up and he walked back over to me. "You even make the most mature thing a couple can do cheesy or silly at one point, Matt."

I took off his fancy jacket and ripped off the tie. He hung them neatly up and put the two towel on the rack next to the shower. I grabbed the shirt and ripped it opened. I pulled his arm and our lips slammed together. My hands felt up and down his abs and his lips trail over to my ears. I let out another moan and he said "Gosh you are so sexy Kenna." 

His lips kissed my nose and down to my neck. He found the sweet spot and worked wonders. Matt was such a tease and a turn-on. "Are you ready Kenna?" Matt asked me. 

I nodded my head and we undressed. We both stepped into the shower and closed the shower curtain. Everything after that is a secret my friends. 

I woke up the next morning with a note besides me saying "Round Two?" I laughed at him and saw the trail of flower petals leading out the door. I kept following and it lead to the back door. I opened it and there were big pebbles directing to his childhood tree house. That is were the two of us confessed our feelings and had our first kiss together. We used to play up their together when we were really small kids. I climbed up the ladder and Matt was sitting on the ground with his knees up. He was wearing a shirt that I had made with a big collage of us. He only had his black Calvin Klein boxers on and that sight made me pounce on him. 

I kissed him and that was just as steamy as the shower.