Imagine #1 Continued- A perfect Mistake Part 2

You woke up in the morning and Matt was lightly snoring. He looked like an angel when he was sleeping. You removed his arms and he groaned, while turning the other way. You walked into the bathroom and put on your contacts so you could actually see. You applied light makeup and changed into your favortie outfit. It consisted of a tight pair a light skinny jeans, a tank top covered by a galaxy sweater, and your red vans. You pulled your hair back into a high ponytail and went to go wake Matt. You jumped on the bed and crawled on top of him. "MATTT, WAKE UP!!!" You yelled into his face. He squinted and leaned up to kiss you. He lightly kiss your lips and said "Good morning beautiful." You blushed and crawled off of him. He slid out of the covers and he was standing there.

He looked like a model. His hair was slightly messed up and his eyes were slightly squinted against the harsh lighting. He was only wearing his plaid American Eagle boxers and they contrasted nicely while his tan skin. His arms were folded out his chest and his biceps popped out. His abs were defined and his face looked flawless. "Like what you see?" His eyes were darkened and his facial expression was beyond sexy. You nodded your head timidly and he came over to hug you. His skin was warm against your face and his fingers were tracing circles around your shoulder blade. He finally let go and his hands intertwined with mine. You swayed your hands and turned around. He went over to his drawer and grabbed new clothing. He walked out of the room and went towards the bathroom.

You grabbed a bag and put in towels, sunscreen, extra clothes, money, and your bathing suit. You stuffed your phone into your pocket with some headphones and walked down the stairs. You placed your bag on the kitchen table and started to cook some breakfast for both of you and Matt. Once you was done you slid the pieces of bacon, some toast, and sausage onto his plate with a side of eggs. You poured him a glass of OJ and got yourself a glass of water from the dispenser in the fridge. As you were waiting for the water to finish, tan arms wrapped around your hips and was followed by a kiss on the neck.

You turned around and he was wearing the same exact as you. He turned around and he was just as shocked as you. "Well, this is kinda weird, I can change if you want?" You looked down at the ground and he moved your head up so you guys were making eye contact. " I think it's adorable, but I would rather you being wearing mine. My first present to you." He took it off and handed it to you. You took off yours too and handed it to him. You put the sweater over your head and it smelled of his cologne. Your sister had bought you the sweater in a males large so it was huge on you. It was really nice and you had been waiting to get a crush's hoodie or sweater. He put yours on and you both smiled. He grabbed a beanie and sunglasses in his hands while placing it in the bag. You picked it up and slung it over your shoulder.

He grabbed the keys to his car and locked the door behind him. He slung his arm over your shoulder and opened the car door for you. You slide into the passenger seat and put on my buckle. He put the keys into the ignition and hit the gas. The drive has about an hour and you talked the whole time. Your hands were connected the whole time and your fingers rubbed over his knuckles gently. He was smiling and his sunglasses were pretty cool. You took them off his face and placed them on your face. He smiled and said "They even look better on you (Y/N)." He rubbed the inside of your palm and there was a big sign that said the amusement park name!

"Matt turn!! We have to take that exit." He laughed at your overjoy and turned the corner. It took you a few minutes to get to the entrance. You opened the door and you dragged him towards the entrance. He was smiling and we were running full speed towards the entrance where Vanessa and her boyfriend were meeting you. You were holding hands and Vanessa said "Ready to go?" She smiled at Matt and the four of you walked towards the first roller coaster. It had a few big hills, some corkscrews, and some awesome loops! You were basically jumping in place waiting to ride. Matt was hugging you from behind and his chin was on your shoulder. Each time you moved forward he was moving with you. His sunglasses were still on your face and the bag was in Matt's hands.