Imagine #47- Child Matchmaker

Hello everyone! Tell all of your father's happy Father's Day! This is a short imagine I hope you can all enjoy and I really want you to know this summer I will try to update more I love writing for you all and I hope you love reading.
XOXO,
soulfuldirectioner

Cheyenne's P.O.V.

Today I was babysitting. The little girl I was watching, Jane, was the most adorable child ever. Whenever I babysat not only could I sometimes see her beautiful older brother; we played such cute things. We would okay Twister, do puppet shows, play princess, and other board games.

Today when I came over we played Shoots and Ladders. She ended up winning and after we played Mouse Trap. I won barely and she was still so full of energy.

By the end we were playing Twister and I was in the most awkward positing ever. My right arm was in between my two legs which were crossed.

She flicked the board and it said left foot to blue. I basically reached all the way across the mat and was straddling my left arm. I had to move my right arm and now I was in this weird thrust upwards position.

The door unlocked and Matt walked in. I asked her to spin it again and she told me what to do. before I could move my hand Matt walked over and gave his sister a big hug.

He laughed at me and said "Nice position Cheyenne."

I blushed and moved my other arm. I fell and Matt chuckled.

"Can I play?" He asked while putting out his hand to help me up.

"Jane wanna play with your brother?" I asked her.

"No, I want you to play. So I can watch it will be funny."

I felt the heat rushing to my face and he said "Okay we can play together."

We both stood on opposite sides of the mat and started. "Left foot red" she yelled out, I moved one spot away and was really nervous. I knew this wouldn't end up well...

10 minutes later I was mangled and twisted in all sorts of ways.

"Right arm green", I moved my arm over Matt's torso and was barely touching his chest.

"Right foot yellow" by now I was hovering over Matt, if I fell, he fell.

"Left arm blue", Matt moved first but started bumping into me. His arm hit my leg while trying to go for blue and we fell.

I was literally lying right on top of him. I scrambled to get up and his little sister was chanting "Matt and Cheyenne sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g..."

I started blushing and Matt said "Don't worry about her. Jane is just being silly."

"No I'm not! Matt is always asking when you would be babysitting and always talking to his friends about how pretty you are." Jane responded and crossed her arms.

Matt looked mortified and I just laughed.

"I'm gonna go get some other games so that Matt can talk about how pretty you are to you." Jane giggled while skipping down the hallway to the stairs.

I awkwardly sat down on the couch and Matt sat next to me.

"Sorry about Jane she is always eavesdropping on my conversations."

"Oh so you do actually talk about me?" I jokingly said to him. He started turning a little pink and said "Yea I do you're a gorgeous girl Cheyenne."

My heart fluttered and I looked down at the floor and muttered a soft "Thank you."

Jane came back up with my princess costumes that I left here because we okay almost every single time. Jane also had her tiaras and wands. "Cheyenne let's play princesses. You can be Cinderella and I'll be the fairy Godmother. Matt could you be a prince?"

"Sure Jane. What do you want me to wear?"

"This prince outfit I grabbed from your room because you were a prince a few years ago." Jane held up a Halloween costume and I laughed a little. I remember when he was a prince; that was in 8th grade.

"It might be a little small but I'll try it on."

He ran upstairs and I changed in the bathroom into a rag costume for Cinderella before the ball. He came down and he didn't look too bad besides the fact that the pants were up to his knees basically.

I quietly laughed and got off the couch.

We started to play and it was going just as it usually did. Jane was my fairy god mother and made me run into the bathroom to change. I ran out and she pretended to be a horse and we rode around the house to reach the castle.

I walked through the door from the kitchen into the dining room. I ran up the stairs and walked back down into the living room where Matthew met me.

He grabbed my hand and we started to dance just like she wanted. We danced in circle and all around the room for a decent amount of time and I stumbled a lot.

Jane told me to run back and I slipped off my glass slipper. He called for me and I kept running to my ride. We galloped away as he waited on the stairs.

We went through the rest of the game and finally it was the last scene. I barged out of the basement and tried on the shoe. It fit and everyone rejoiced.

"Cheyenne you make a lovely Cinderella." Matt said while bowing.

I jokingly curtsied and said "You make a pretty good Prince Charming as well."

Jane clapped and said "Cinderella and the Prince should kiss!"

"Jane that didn't happen in the movie." I replied back.

"Yes in the last scene right at the end! Do it!"

"Fine Jane, I'll kiss her on the cheek." He smiled and pecked my cheek lightly.

I started blushing and couldn't help but smile.

"No!!!!! A real kiss Matt or else I'll tell mommy you snuck out last week."

"Okay okay." I turned towards him and he pecked my lips really quickly.

Jane giggled and said "A real one Matt! Don't kiss her like you kiss grandma."

He asked permission and I nodded my head yes.

He leaned in and our lips softly connected. His kiss was like nothing I ever felt and it intensified for a few seconds before it stopped.

"Matt and Cheyenne kissing in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love then comes..." before she could finish Matt picked her up and carried her upstairs.

I changed back into my normal clothes and sat on the couch.

Matt ran down the stairs and walked over to sit right next to me.

"Today has been quite crazy." Matt said to me.

"Yea it really has been, I'm sorry Jane was pushy about the Princess game." I said to him.

"Cheyenne don't worry it was my pleasure. Honestly, I'm glad I had an excuse to finally kiss you."

"Finally?"

"Cheyenne you are an amazing girl. I see the way you care for Jane and it just makes you even more attractive. I do talk to my friends about you because I've never had the courage to say anything. Do you think we could go get a bite to eat after my parents come home?"

"I would love to."

Matt leaned in again and kissed me. I pulled away and hugged him.

"He finally asked you out! Now you can get married and be together forever."

"Jane don't jump ahead okay. I still have to get to know her better." Matt said to me while putting his arm around my side.

6 months later...

I still cannot believe that Jane was the reason Matt and I became a couple. Its been great so far, who knew a little girl could help change your life forever.