Imagine #10- A Little Too Risky

Matt's P.O.V.

We were all extremely tired from climbing up the treacherous trail to the 2nd highest point. It was a great workout but they didn't want you to climb past a certain point. We did anyway because the view from further up was a lot better.

I rested on a rock and saw two girls on the other side of the waterfall. They were both really pretty and they looked to be coming over to talk to us. They were walking at the edge of the water and then boom.

Chloe's P.O.V.

We had hiked up the middle of the falls and I had even gone all the way to the top. We both wanted to stop at the middle because it had the best view out of all of the different levels. There was a group of boys and I really wanted to go talk to them. Even in the distance they looked amazing. We started to walk on the edge of the water so we would not fall. It was over a 200 foot drop if you fell and people had before. The trail was already hard enough but it was scary to think you could die. When I took my next step I fell and the water pushed me slanted towards the drier edge.

I barely reached it and scooted over. My friend was frozen in shock and I was screaming. One of the guys looked over and ran towards me. He reached down to the bottom elbow area of my arms and held me. "It's okay. I got you. I will help you up okay? I will not let you fall." The boy said and I started to cry. My life was in a stranger's hands and they were slipping very fast. "Cameron! Get your ass over and help me."

The other guy, who was named Cameron rushed over and handed my other arm to him. With their strength they pulled my torso up and then used the rest of their strength to pull my legs up. I crouched and my friend ran over. She was being careful so she didn't slip but I was really traumatized. If I was not as far in the waterfall I would have fallen down and landed on the rocks. If it was not for those two boys I probably would have barely made it. I was slipping and I could not thank them enough.

My friend just kept hugging me and I started to cry. I know I was being a baby but it was so terrifying that I fell.

The blond boy with brown eyes walked back over and I wiped away my tears. "Hey are you okay? I bet that was the scariest thing of your life." He asked before sitting next to me.

"Ya, it was but I'm okay now. Thank you for basically saving my life. What is your name?" I asked him while getting up.

"I'm Matthew, but you can call me Matt. What's your name beautiful?" He asked and I blushed.

"I'm Chloe and it is very nice to meet you. Well, thank you so much but I think the both of us are going to go down the falls." I said and we both walked towards the path.

We had gotten a good amount down the mountain and a hand grabbed mine. "Chloe! None of us want anything to happen to either of you pretty girls, so we are going to stick behind to make sure you guys get down okay." Matt said to me and he was staring into my eyes.

Wow, he was gorgeous. His eyes were a wonderful brown, a color I had never seen before, his hair was perfect, his skin with the greatest natural tan, and his face amazingly shaped.

"Okay, thanks so much guys. That's really sweet of you but don't worry so much, I am not totally clumsy." I honestly said before I kept walking.

We walked almost to the complete bottom and there was always one dirt/steep path. I stepped on a rock and started to stumble backwards. I was about to fall onto my butt and arms behind me caught my body before I hit the dirt.

"What the fuck is my problem today? It's like I can't even walk on my own two feet. Oh my gosh, I am so hopeless." I got out of their arms and kept walking. I was pissed for being so wimpy and girly today. Falling off was not a problem to be nervous about but falling and feeling like I need supervision sucked.