Imagine #59- The Traveling Blues

Matt's P.O.V.

Tomorrow I was going on tour, little did Denise know what I had in store.

Denise's P.O.V.

Today Matt and I were spending the day together before he went on tour. He was touring for four months and was flying up the New York City first and then going all over America and the world.

It would be hard not see him for four months but I supported him. He loved doing this and I was not ever going to stop him from such an opportunity likes this.

It was noon and Matt walked through the door.

"Hi babe." He said before kissing my cheek and sitting down next to me.

"Hey Matt." I said while giving him a peck.

"So I made plans for what to do today."

"Alright, let's hear it Espinosa."

"Okay so first I was thinking we were gonna go to the beach or in water because it's really hot. Then after that we could grab food at Chipotle and Applebee's or whatever we both want. And finally, we will go do my surprise thing! And to answer your question,no, I will not tell you what it is because that just spoils everything."

"Awesome! I'm in Matt."

"Okay good. Now you should go change into your bathing suit and LETS GO TO THE WATER PARK.". He screamed loudly while standing up.

"Alright and LETS GO TO THE WATER PARK." I said back in a crazy voice while jumping around in order to get to my room.

I changed into my new bathing suit. I put on acid-washed high waisted jean shorts and a crop top. I grabbed a bag to put my towel, money, and phone into.

I put my sunglasses into my back pocket and closed my bedroom door behind me.

"Ready?" Matt said while playing his sunglasses on his face this a secret agent.

"Ready!" I replied back while nodding and putting my glasses on the same way he did.

We got in the car and I took pictures of himself and us. The rest of the time we spent it jamming out to the radio and I crazy danced all the way there.

Matt parked the car and he kindly paid for both of us even though I asked him not to pay.

I took off my outfit and ran into the water. Matt came in behind me and swung me around.

I kissed him and we splashed around in the wave pool for awhile. Then we started climbing around this water pirate ship with a bunch of slides and a huge bucket of water dropped over the whole thing every ten minutes.

It was fun joking around like kids and just forgetting about the world for a bit.

Then Matt grabbed my hand and he took me to a huge staircase. It was a bunch of tall slides and really fun ones according to Matthew. He grabbed us a two person and we waited in line.

Matt immediately bolted to the red slide and said it was the best. He sat in back and the tunnel was dark.

About 10 seconds into it there was a huge drop. I screamed and there was a huge turn. I barely stayed in and three more drops came out of nowhere.

It was pitch black the whole time and we finally splashed into the pool at the end.

Matt and I were at the water park for another hour and it was 3:30.

We got to the car and decided to go to Friendly's because it was really close.

Matt and I sat down in a booth and just talked while eating. We sat there 40 minutes after we finished and by that time it was 5:30.

We got back into the car and were driving for an extremely long time.

He finally stopped and the whole place was dark.

"Matt this is kind of sketchy."

"Hold on a second okay. Wait here."

Matt got out and I was really nervous that he would be mugged out there.

Out of nowhere lights flooded the whole place.

There was a big screen and some pictures of us showed up.

Matt brought us to a drive-in movie theatre just like I had always wanted to.

He was playing one of my favorite movies, Fault In Our Stars. He had a box of tissues in the back for me and candy and food.

Matt made this night so special when though it was supposed to be about him leaving. He always put others first and I loved him so much.

The next day I went to the airport with him and said goodbye to him. I shed a tear and he wiped it away.

"We will talk everyday and FaceTime, Denise."

He kissed me and I gave him a hug. He blew a kiss to me.

2 months later...

There was a knock on the door.

"Special delivery for Denise."

There was a huge teddy bear and Matt's head popped out.

"Surprise babe!" He put the bear on my couch and kissed me.

It had been two months since I saw him. Matt and I caught up and he had 2 more days. Matt and I made the best with what we had. No matter the distance I knew I wanted to be with him.

I hope you like the Denise! Thank you all for reading and please vote if you can 😘😘!