Imagine #19-The Event of A Lifetime

Matt's P.O.V.

Her outfit was not revealing almost every inch of skin, she just drew my eyes for some reason. I bashed into Taylor on the stage while staring at the beauty I saw in her. 

Taylor pushed me and said into the microphone "Stop looking at that girl over there and start your bit." 

The girls all started to scream around her and she blushed heavily. My face felt a little heated too and I was happy she was flattered. 

I finished my bit on the stage and then exited. After the show finished we had Meet and Greets with us. I was anxious to see if she would come. It was expensive so I would not be surprised if she could not get it since she was so close to the stage at the show. 

I walked past the line and something caught my eye. The girl was on her phone and taking a SnapChat in the line, I got into the back and said to her "Can we take that again? I don't really like the lighting." 

"Well, I thought I actually looked okay, Denica." She said to me. 

She turned around and covered her mouth at the sight of me. 

"Wanna retake the picture with me?" I questioned her. 

She nodded her head and we took plenty. She save a bunch to her camera roll and posted on her story. I went back up to my spot and we started to take pictures. 

I felt my super strength coming on. I had to catch so many of them and I would not let one slip because I do not want them to feel self-conscious about themselves. 

It started and I met a bunch of beautiful girls. Taylor was drooling over one and he sneakily gave her his number and I smirked at him for being so smooth. I did really cool poses with a majority of the fans and she was about 5 away. I tried to remain as into the others as possible but I could not stop looking over at her. I felt bad but I could not take my eyes off of this girl. She had medium light brown hair with blue tips at the end. She had a necklace on and small earrings with a shirt with everyone form MagCon on it. 

It was an original design and I smiled at it. The background was tie-dyed and looked really good against her paler complexion. She wore shorts along with the outfit and looked so nervous/excited. 

It got closer to her and I felt more nervous too. I gave the girl in front of her a piggy back and when she got off my heart skipped a beat. She looked straight at me and got in running position. I slightly squatted and she charged at me. She jumped really high and I caught her perfectly. "Hello beautiful, how are you today?" I said while holding below her butt with my hands. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and she looked at the ground. 

She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and said " I am great now that I met both of you." I let her down and she gave a big hug to Taylor. She paid for three pictures, one of all of us, and one separately with me and Taylor.

She took the one with Taylor and it was a very silly picture. Her face turned extra red from laughter and slowly walked over to the middle. 

"Can I do the one with both of you ?" She looked over at me and I said "Sure." 

Me and Taylor went close to her and wrapped our hands around her back. In unison we picked her up by surprise and her friend/the photographer got the perfect shot. Her face lit up with so much joy and she smiled really big after. She lightly landed on her feet and then she wanted to take her picture with me. 

"What's your name, miss cutie?"  I said to the girl. I at least needed to know her name. Maybe from that I could somehow find something about her even without any actual contact information. 

"My name is Paige, it is so nice to meet you Matthew." She shyly answered. 

"Call me Matt babe. You ready for the picture?" I responded to her. 

She pulled me closer and put her hands around my neck. My hands slid around her waist and connected in  the back. She was pushed against my torso and her face close to mine. I turned to her side and kissed her cheek. They snapped the picture and I felt her face gain 1000 degrees. I smiled really big and she thanked both of us. I had taken a piece of paper and written down my number. 

I slipped it into her back pocket and she made a face when I was touching her booty. She walked away and reached into the right pocket that had her phone in it. 

She looked down and smiled back at me. I winked and she gave me the call me sign. A few moments later, I got a text saying. 

"Do I have Matt's number or was this some twisted coincidence?" She texted me. 

"Everything happens for a reason ;)." I replied to her.

She skipped away very fast and she waited at the door for her mother. I was ecstatic for her and she walked out to her friend practically screaming in happiness. 

Paige's P.O.V.

Matt awkwardly touched my back pocket and I walked away. I reached into my pocket and saw a slip of paper. 

Text me, I would love to get to know you ;). - Matt

I smiled at the text and immediately responded. 

"Do I have Matt's number or was this some twisted coincidence?" 

He looked at his phone a few moments later and smiled up at me.

"Everything happens for a reason ;)."  Matt said back to me. I walked out and freaked out with my friend. 

That night me and Matt got really close and planned a day to meet up again.