Imagine #49- I Can Hear the Bells

Hello everyone! I would like to say that I will try to update at least twice or three times a week. I came up with about 30 ideas for new imagines! Thank you all for reading and I really hope you enjoy it! I love you alll so much thank you for supporting what I love doing.
Xoxo,
soulfuldirectioner

Selena's P.O.V.
"I can hear the bells. That's our cue everyone." She said to me before getting up and starting the line up.

Today my beautiful cousin, Allison, was getting married to her fiancé Danny.

I was fortunate enough to be a bridesmaid for her today. She was absolutely stunning and fiancé was pretty attractive as well.

The flower girl and 4 other bridesmaids walked in front of me. I was the last bridesmaid before her maid of honor.

I walked down the aisle and stood up at the alter. There was a really cute boy on the other side that was a groomsmen for Danny.

We looked at each other throughout the ceremony and he was a few people behind me when the ceremony ended.

All the groomsmen and bridesmaid rode in a limo separate from the limo we were in.

Everyone was talking and I was in a conversation with her sister Amelia. She had just gotten engaged as well.

She answered a phone call and the boy sitting next to me was the really cute one from the alter.

"Selena right?" He said to me as I looked down at my phone for a second.

"Yea, I'm Selena, Allison's cousin." I said back.

"Well it's nice to meet you Selena. I'm Matt. I'm the brother of the best man. Danny and my brother Dylan have been best friends since college." He said back.

"That's really awesome and it's nice to meet you too." I said to him.

We just talked about Allison and Danny until we arrived.

During cocktail hour Allison and her bridesmaids did touch-ups and rehearsed our parts for the entrance.

I was paired with Alex, Danny's cousin.

An hour later everyone was in the reception hall and getting ready for the big entrance.

I was lined up next to Alex and we were about to walk when someone tapped him on his shoulder.

"Last minute change you are dancing with Christina." A voice said while switching places with him.

I looked over to see Matt.

"Mat do you even know this dance? What about Alex?" I asked him. We couldn't ruin her wedding.

"Don't worry I made sure we knew both danced just incase." He assured me.

The four bridesmaids entered before us.

Matt and I walked in dancing to "Worth It" by Fifth Harmony.

We body rolled and at the last second he dipped me as a surprise.

We went to our separate tables and got ready to eat. The food was amazing and Matt kept looking over at me. He would wink or smile or mouth something to me.

I got a text from an unknown number.

"Heyyy" it read.

I looked up at Matt and he smiled.

"How did you get my number?" I responded back to him.

"Allison gave it to me." He replied seconds later.

I had wide-eyes and he laughed when I looked at him.

We texted on and off between the courses.

Everyone gave speeches and I cried a little bit. We ate the cake and the party started.

After the father-daughter dance and the first dance with the newlywed a it was crazy. Everyone one was dancing and my Aunts were up on the tables.

Plenty of people were drunk and it was a great atmosphere. Matt walked over and we started dancing together.

We were talking, dancing, singing, and spending the night together.

There was a photo booth and I took some photos with bridesmaids and Allison.

On the way back Matt grabbed my arm and pulled me into the line.

We waited in the line. When we got up front he smiled and grabbed my hands.

I closed the curtain and we chose how many pictures we wanted.

We made a nice face, silly face, and did whatever.

Matt looked over at me and I looked at him. His eyes were a beautiful deep brown and he put a piece of hair behind my ear.

He titled my chin and he leaned in. Our lips were in sync and it was amazing. The fire lit up inside of me, this intense passion I had never felt.

We ended a few seconds after and got out of the booth.

Matt and I danced the rest of the night away and he walked me to the suite we were staying in.

He kissed me again and we said goodnight.

After that wedding Matt and I kept in contact. About 2 months later we started dating and it had been exceptional ever since.

Didn't ever expect to find such a loving boyfriend at another person's wedding.

I hope you all enjoyed this; I know it wasn't amazing. Please vote or comment if you can! Thank you so much for reading it really does mean a lot ❤️❤️.