Imagine #26- Jack Gilinsky Imagine for His Birthday

HEY GUYS! ALL THE IMAGINES ARE LATE AND I AM SO SORRY!!!! I am so excited to write all of these, thank you for reading and please vote if you can! I KNOW THEY ALL SUCK BUT I'M GLAD IM OVER 30K AND POST THE QUADRUPLE UPDATE I PROMISED!!!! LOVE YOU :D :D :D

XOXO,

SOULFULDIRECTIONER

(Y/N)'S P.O.V.

"I don't want to go guys. You really think I'm that desperate I need a blind date?"

"(Y/N) we don't think that you are that desperate but we think we found a guy that actually suits you. You guys are in the same league and have the same type of personality. We love you and just do not want to see our friend have such a broken heart again over an asshole." Nash said to me. I smiled up at him and he laughed. I was still nervous but all the boys were being so sweet to me.

"Seriously don't worry. He is not ugly and a really sweet dude. Now go get all girly-fied and try to have fun on the date, okay?" Matt asked to me.

I nodded my head quickly and went up the stairs to my room. I closed the door and started to get dressed. They told me earlier it was partially fancy so I got on a nice dress. It was a red dress that was fitted all the way down but was not too tight.

I put on sneakers with it to keep it a little more like me and went over to my make-up table. I put on light blush and some mascara. I did a quick swipe of eyeliner on the bottom and out on some dangly earrings. I let down my hair and combed out the knotted mess it was. I pulled out my curler and slightly curled the tips of my hair. I sprayed it with a little hairspray and looked in the mirror.

I knew the guys would tell me their honest opinion about my outfit so I walked out of the room. I opened the door and slid down the railing on the stairs.

"Guys? How do I look, I need an honest opinion from you." I yelled into my house. I walked over to the kitchen to see them all crowding the fridge.

I cleared my throat and they turned around with food in their mouth. They all swallowed and were not saying anything. They kept quiet and I was upset. I looked terrible!

"Do I really look that bad? I know the shoes are a little funny but I thought I kinda looked nice. Ugh I probably look horrible cause you aren't saying anything. I don't wanna go anymore, I will probably look just as bad to him." I turned around and started to walk away.

I was about to go upstairs when one of the boys grabbed my arm. Cameron spun me around and dragged me back to the kitchen.

"(Y/N), you look way better than we ever imagined. We didn't say anything because you looked so hot honestly. All of us did not want our hormones talking for us. We would have all lost it." Cameron told me.

"I would not have she's my closest friend anyway Cameron." Matt interjected.

"Matt you would have gone the craziest and we all know it." Nash said back to Matt.

I was flattered and said "Well guys, lets not be late for my date."

I grabbed my coat of the rack and opened the door. Matt was driving and I was sitting in the passenger seat. We took a snapchat and sent it to Carter.

We turned on the radio and jammed out a bit before pulling into a slanted driveway. We drove up the hill and park in front of the restaurant. I got out of the car and landed on the sidewalk. The lighting inside was dim and when I walked in they had some soft music playing.

"Okay (Y/N), are you ready? We are gonna go but you have to look around. He didn't tell us where he is so go find him." Matt said while winking at me.