Imagine #3- Selfies with Strangers

You had just gotten into California. Rumors had it that one of your favorite viners, Matt Espinosa was somewhere lurking around with the other guys. You had flown out to look at  a few colleges but really hope you at least got to spot Matt or know where he was. After you took a long tour of UCLA, your friend and you both went to get ice cream. You guys talked a little and then your friend, London, came up with a new vine. "Hey how about we do a funny selfie with strangers?" She said and you just laughed about the thought. You guys started to run around going up to random people and making really funny faces.

London first went up to an old guy and he was so adorable. He just smiled and waved at the camera filming him. You went up after to this mother on the phone and she turned away while her baby started to cry. You felt pretty bad but by the end you were cracking up at her reaction. London had gotten 10 people and you still had to do on more person. You saw a group of boys up ahead and one was specifically behind the others. London dared you to go over to the group and do it. 

You ran to catch up with them and stepped in front of the last guy. You were adding the hashtag #selfieswithstrangers after the video  and were singing "Do what you want what want with my body! Do watcha want watcha want with my.." the boy said "nostril"s just like Matt's vine and he made the same noise. He kissed you on the cheek and you started to blush. 

You turned around to say "Hey that was an amazing impression of..... oh my gosh! I can't believe it's you. I watch your vines so often and they crack me up all the time, all your friends are hilarious too. I can't believe your actually here!" Matt was shocked with how fast and how much you said but you threw him into an unexpected hug. He didn't seem to mind and he rubbed your back before you let go. 

"Sorry, I'm probably being creepy. I can get rid of the video if you really don't wanna be in it?" You said and sighed with pulling on your beanie. Matt replied "Why wouldn't I want to be in a video with such a gorgeous girl. You can post that and just add my vine name if you want." You smiled and Matt kept talking "What's your name beautiful, I'm trying to enter you into my contacts ;)." 

You said "I'm Isabella." 

"Isabella it's your lucky day because you just got my phone number and later on I wanted you to come hang with me and the boys while we go bowling." Matt was smirking at you and he kissed your cheek. Your friend walked over and started getting excited too. Matt told you, London was allowed to come so you guys got ready for the date once you got back to the hotel. 

You wore a crop top and maxi skirt and she wore a crop top and a pair of Capri leggings. You slightly curled your hair and put on a little make-up. The boys came to pick you up around 7ish and you were bowling until you felt like leaving. London hit it off with Carter and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. It was your turn to bowl and you got a gutter ball. You were laughing really hard but didn't want to look bad in front of the boys. Matt came up behind you and should you how to swing your arm. He guided it and you got a spare. 

You started to clap and he picked you up lightly you laughed a little and gave him a hug after. You guys sat down together and Matt whispered into your ear "I'm having a really good time with you tonight, now can I beg for my forgiveness?" He had a sly look and you were confused. "Why would you wan...." Matt's lips collided into yours and you gladly kissed back, he smiled into the kiss and so did you. He cupped your face and your hands went around his neck. He broke it off and all the boys were looking over. Everyone was cheering and you hid in Matt's chest after. You felt his deep chuckle when he laughed and you were blushing so much. 

"Isabella you are aodrable when you're blushing." Matt pinched your cheeks and you playfully hit his arm. You guys played for the rest of the night and hung out a good amount of time for your whole trip. By the end, it was sad to leave but a few weeks later Matt flew out to see you. He asked you to be his girlfriend and you gladly agreed. Matt was the best boyfriend ever!