Imagine #2, Part 3- An Unbelievable Accident

Matt's P.O.V.

        They were kissing. He was on top of her and his hands were holding him up at the end of the bed. Her hands were near his wrists and then they turned around. Taylor looked up and he looked at me in a piercing stare. Vanessa moved her head and her face paled when she saw it was me. I turned away before a small voice said "Matt wait!" I didn't look back and slammed the door. "I'm gonna go outside for a swim" I said to everyone. I walked out the back door and took off the tank top. I threw it into the yard and dived into the deep end of the pool. The cool water hit my face but I was still pissed. How could Taylor do that and Vanessa just let him. She seemed like the girl not to try to start making-out with anybody. I swam on my back for a while and heard the door open. It swung shut and I didn't see anyone.

        I looked back up and Vanessa was at the edge. "Matt, I really want to talk about this whole thing" she stuttered. "Vanessa, you were kissing Taylor, okay. It happens." I said while pushing my hair back. She tried to step forward and say something but were leg scraped the wall really hard and she landed in the pool. "Oh my gosh, Vanessa!! Are you okay?" I swam over and lifted her up. She was bleeding a lot and she winced in pain. "I'm fine; I am gonna go take a shower to clean all this up. Then we need to talk." Vanessa said while limping her way to the door. She walked through and Cameron pointed her to the bathroom again. I walked in a little later and told them I was going to wait outside just in case she needs help or something. I waited outside the door and the shower started. I waited for it to finish and after a little bit something crashed.

Vanessa's P.O.V.

*back at the beginning of the party*

        We were sitting on the couch, waiting for people to come. I had already changed and the party was just about to start. Nash walked through the door with some soda and a bunch food in his hand. Cameron went to help him while the Jacks and Aaron walked in. We greeted and talked for a while before Julia walked in. She was a pretty blonde and I had talked to her a few times. She was a pretty funny person and we talked a lot during the party. Gabby seemed to get along with her as well! Before, I could notice Shawn walking in while singing. He was amazing and he waved at us. Then, Carter walked in and no one else came for a bit. I was anxious waiting for Matt to come and Taylor wasn't here yet either.

        Me and Gabby walked into the kitchen to talk to Cameron and Nash. Cameron started telling us this hilarious story about this huge prank they had played and I was dying. Tears were coming out my eyes and I was holding my stomach. I heard a loud voice screaming "Cock, cock, cock, coccccckkk!"

        I knew Taylor had arrived since that definitely seemed to be his favorite word. I turned around to greet him and Matt was right next to him. My stomach dropped and I wiped my eyes again. I waved them over and told them about our plans to go swimming. Everyone was heading towards the pool and I saw Matt going the other way. I walked over to him and said "Where are you going?" I slightly titled my head down and was smiling a bit. It felt great to talk to him after such a long time of nothing. He looked at me, smiled and then said "Oh, I didn't wear my bathing suit under, I'm going to change first and then meet you guys."

        "Okay, see ya out there!" I basically yelled that while skipping away. I thought I heard a chuckle and i went towards the back door. I opened it up and everyone was enjoying it. Taylor looked up and came up to the stairs. He took my hand and guided me down them. He took us near the pool and we dipped our feet in. "Vanessa you going to swim tonight?" He asked while looking at me directly in the eyes. I was a little nervous and stuttered a little "Ya-a, prob-probably. I really like swimming." I then walked over to Gabby and Julia. I took off the shirt I was wearing, leaving me in a pair of shorts and my bathing suit top. We were in the middle of talking about some of our relationship screw-ups when someone picked me up. He turned my body and I saw it was Taylor.