Imagine #27- Liam Imagine for His Birthday

HELLO! SO I KNOW THIS IS REALLY LATE AS WE/L AND I APOLOGIZE ABOUT ALL OF THESE BEING OFF-SCHEDULE! I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND  I KNOW THEY KINDA SUCKED BUT PLEASE ENJOY AND VOTE IF YOU CAN! SO PUMPED ABOUT THIS QUADRUPLE UPDATE!!!

XOXO, 

SoulfulDirectioner

Liam's P.O.V.

It was just like any other backstage meeting. A group of really awesome girls or sometimes buys who could somehow afford to do this before and after the show. 

The policy had changed a lot and they could only come in groups up to ten. Everyone would get there turn but tonight felt different and oddly enough it was. 

The boys and I had just finished the fourth group of girls before heading back to the dressing rooms to get ready to go on stage. 

As we walked closer, I noticed a girl a little younger than me who looked partially confused. 

"Are you alright?" I asked the girl. 

She was stunned when she saw Liam Payne talking to her and no words came out. 

A few seconds after just staring at me she said "This is so embarrassing to tell one of my idols, but I really have to pee and cannot find the bathroom anywhere." 

I laughed at her honest confession and said "I would give you directions but it is really complicated in order to get there. How about you just quickly sneak into the dressing room here and use the toilet." 

"Is that okay? I do not want to cause any problems with me being backstage or you boys." 

I smiled and said "Of course love, the other boys won't mind she a pretty girl in their dressing room."

She blushed extremely and I knocked on the door. Everyone was decent and she ran over to the bathroom in the corner. 

She slowly closed the door and I heard the faint sound of the lock.

The boys and us talked while she was in the bathroom. We heard the sink turn on and she slowly opened the door.

She walked out and her face was bright red. She was smiling really big and said "Thank you very much." 

"It's no problem, enjoy the show babe." Her face turned even redder and she slowly walked towards the door. 

Harry scanned her body and smirked. He was going to be a charmer. 

Before she opened the door, Harry replied "I hope to see you close to the front and you are very pretty. We all just wanted to clarify that because we were all thinking it." 

She turned around and looked at the ground. She was looking at the ground and answered "That-that is so sweet of you guys. I never imagined hearing my idols say that." 

She waved at us before closing the door and I smiled.

We did our rituals before getting onstage and I was getting pumped. It was always a little nerve racking but performing for our fans was the best part about this job. To see their faces little up with such much joy just makes this so much easier.

I truthfully am thankful and love every single one of them to death.

We got into our positions and they started to roll the tape before we went on stage. We slowly started to rise up and the fans were screaming louder and louder. 

Just as we were fully there they all broke out into pure madness. Everyone was being hysterical and I saw here out of the corner of my eye. She was jumping around with some friends and shouting the lyrics just like everyone else in the arena was doing.