Imagine #62- Beaches and Babes

Here's an imagine request for Gracyn! I hope you like it 😊😊

Gracyn's P.O.V.

Today my boyfriend Taylor and I were going to the beach. We hadn't been able to see each other for a few weekends so we promised we would go to the beach and have a blast.

I parked my car in the parking lot and jumped out, Taylor said he would meet me at the lifeguard chair with the smiley face on the back.

I started to run onto the beach and saw three lifeguard chairs but I couldn't see a smiley face on any of them.

My calves were burning a little by the time I reached the edge of the water and I few chairs down I saw tall, brown hair on top of a sexy body.

I sprinted over to Taylor and tackled him.

Unfortuantely, I realized way too late it wasn't even Taylor. I stumbled on the sand and finally got up.

"I'm really sorry, I thought you were someone else."

"Don't worry, I wouldn't mind being tackled by you anyday." He repleid before winking creepily at me.

A second later, strong arms wrapped around my waist and I looked back to see Taylor.

"Well Gracyn is mine so fuck off. Have a nice day." Taylor started to pull us away and he brought us down two more chairs.

"Gracyn, you didn't park near the blue flag so I was like 7 chairs down instead of right in front of you." He explained to me while putting up the umbrella.

"I'm sorry babe. I just missed you so much and I just forgot some of the little details." I blushed a little and Taylor used his thumb to pick up my chin.

"As long as we spend the rest of the today together, in this beautiful water, with the beautiful sun, and your beautiful body I think I'm all good."

"You mean my seductive body."

"Of course, Gracyn is was just trying to be sweet."

"I like when you're sexy more."

Taylor shook his head and sat down in the chair. We put on a little sunscreen just incase and sat for a bit. I had some water and a little fruit.

I was flipping through the pages in my magazines when I felt my body slowly being lifted. Then all of the sudden I was over Taylor's shoulder and I could jsut feel the water on my feet.

"Tay, please don't! You know I hate being thrown in..."

Before I could finish Taylor was tossing me through the air into the cold water. I got up drenched of course and before I could get revenge, I realized a huge wave was coming and let Taylor get hit.

His whole face was terrifeid for a second and then he was under the water. It pushed him bakc almost to shore and he was tumbling throughout.

I just laughed in the water while he tried to even comprehend the actions in the past few seconds.

We continued to play in the water before going back on the towels and laying there watching the sunset.

We packed up and Taylor drove us back to his place. "Gracyn I love more than words can explain, baby. I'm so happy to know that I can be with skeins as amazing as you."

He kissed me passionately as we walked into the house. We spent the night watching movies and taking about life in the most amazing way ever.