Imagine #33- The Weirdest Meeting Ever

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF THE INTERWEB! I HAVE BEEN DOING SO MUCH LATELY AND JUST WANTED TO SAY I HAVE BEEN WRITING AND STORING THESE ALL UNTIL 50K! THAT NUMBER IS A BIG ONE FOR ME AND I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE READ, COMMENT, AND VOTE I GET!!! ALSO FOR A LITTLE HEADS UP IF YOU DID NOT ALREADY KNOW (Y/N)= YOUR NAME and in my story (Y/N/N) is your nick name! I am so excited for you to read this even though I believe this is one of my least well thought of imagines, but I do try for all of you <3!! Please enjoy and thank you so much for reading what I write, it means the world to me. 

XOXO,

SOULFULDIRECTONER

Matt's P.O.V.

They had all found where I was and I had no clue how. I kept running but they didn't stop. I found a way to lose most of them but then they found me again and I was perplexed. How did the fans keep finding where I was? 

I ran into American Eagle and a few tried to walk in casually. I sprinted into the dressing rooms and no one was waiting thank God.

I slid under the first door and got up.  I brushed off my clothes before quickly fixing my hair. "Holy shit, that was close." I mumbled to myself. 

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" A girl screamed. There was a girl standing in full clothing, (another thank God moment), so I ran over to here. I put my finger to her mouth and said "I am really but I need you to be quiet. A huge crowd of girls started to chase me." 

"Conceited much? And why are they chasing you?" She asked with a huge amount of sass. 

"Well, I have a popular Vine and I guess someone found out I was at the mall today." 

"Oh okay, sorry for being rude, I just thought you were a guy who was over exaggerating the amount of girls following you. I mean I guess you can wait in here. Maybe you should tweet that you just finished shopping at the mall and then change after so that no one is suspicious." The girl suggested to me. 

"That's actually a good idea, and I apologize for not introducing myself. I'm Matt. What is your name?" 

"I am (y/n) but most people call me (y/n/n)."

She was a very sweet girl and again I thanked God that she was not changing because I was feel terrible if I invaded her privacy. She sat on the little bench and by ten minutes later, most had left from what I saw on Twitter. I went back out and bought new clothes.

I said my goodbyes to (y/n) and went to go change. Once I was done, I walked around shopping and it was really calm. 

"Oh my gosh it's Matt Espinosa!" Someone said while running up to me. I was already upset they decoded a 2nd outfit to see it was (y/n). 

"Oh hey, changing room buddy what's up?" I said to her.

"Not much, I just thought going from a swamp of girls to  none was ' a little much to handle for you.'" She teasingly said with using quotes as part of her sentence. 

"Ouch." I replied while rubbing the area around my heart.

"Hahaha, I just thought maybe we could get some lunch as friends and talk a bit more?" 

This girl wasn't crazy and did not know me because of her obsession with me, so I agreed.

The 2 of us walked down and both order from Panda Express. We had an enjoyable lunch and got to know each other better. After, she went around the mall with me to look at more stores until 5. I walked over to Adidas and started to look around. (Y/n) wandered and checked out some of the clothing across the store. 

All of the sudden (y/n)  made a terrified face. A stampede of fans was charging at us. She grabbed my hand and ran into the pack of fangirls. (Y/N) dragged us through and at the end we started to run away. They were not in a mood to stop however. They were right on our tail and each time we turned, we couldn't lost them. (Y/N) looked over at me and started to speak about a plan.

"Okay so, at the next turn there is a 2 person wide hallway. We are going to make a sharp right into it and run lightning speed down the big hall. When we reach the end we go left, left, right, right, left, right, right, left?" 

"Uh...not really." I responded to her. 

"Just follow my lead." She turned sharply and we sprinted down the hall with crazy fans running in two behind us. We took the first left and slowly lost people with every turn and twist. 

I just led her hand and she led me out of the chaos. We took a breather and walked out. 

"For that great escape, how about a free ride home?" I mean come on, you get more time with this guy." I flirtatiously imposed while smirking. 

She nodded and hoped into the passenger seat. 

"Can I just say some of those girl are lunatics, I mean why go through all that effort for no reason?"

I agreed with her on so many levels. Like why do they want to me me so bad sometimes, I am not famous or anything. I am just a weird boy who posts vines often. 

I got directions to her house and her house was massive. 

She had a big swing set, pool and trampoline in back. (Y/n) invited me in and her mom offered us freshly baked cookies. After (y/n) gave me a tour of her house and we ended up acting like fools on the trampoline outside. 

There was a whole trampoline room on the inside too, it was so amazing. 

The trampoline was a nice break from all of the stress. No one would chase me here possible besides (y/n), no would have to be let down because I had to leave before they got to talk to me, and no one had to get hurt just to come meet me.

I love every fan but I needed privacy and at (y/n)'s house, I realized, that it wasn't her house that made me feel like I had privacy again, it was (y/n). She wasn's constantly talking about how cool it was to be friends with someone "famous", she didn't bug me about needing to appreciate every little thing, (y/n) just let me live.

So later on, I asked if we could hang out some more. Then, I asked her to go on some formal dates. (Y/n) was totally into it, I was happy because (y/n) wasn't just doing this for anything that had to do with my popularity and that felt really nice. 

*Flash forward*

(Y/N)'S P.O.V.

Me and Matt have been dating ever since a few months after the mall run-in. In the middle of the relationship though, I admitted to some things. 

1.) I made it almost impossible for him not to come in AE that day. I had planned out certain things with fans. 

2.) I used that chase as an excuse to get more time and "save" him from the fans(whom I told secretly, that Matt had changed and once they saw him to charge, he likes it.) I felt the shittiest about keeping this since I was really selfish. And 

3.) I was a HUGE  fan of Matt but I pretended because I wanted him to like a normal guy, not just some weird internet star. 

When I confessed these things, it added up quickly for him but because of my reasoning and our love for each other he brushed it off. He said that day made him finally feel normal again and that he didn't regret anything. I love Matt so much for being so accepting. So fangirls across the world, here's a tip of you want to meet/date a star, plan a really solid fan attack, where you  can "save the day."

;)