Imagine #31- Aaron Imagine for His Birthday

ELLO LOVELIES OF THE INTERWEB! I KNOW I HAVEN'T POSTED IN FOREVER AND THAT THIS IS EXTREMELY LATE BUT I WAS SAVING THE NEXT SET OF IMAGINES FOR A 50K CELEBRATION! AND AS PART OF THAT I AM PLANNING TO TRY TO GO SUPER MODE AND DO AS MANY REQUESTS AS I CAN! I HONESTLY LOVE WRITING FOR ALL OF YOU AND IF ANY OF YOU WANT A REQUEST PLEASE INBOX ME WITH THE TYPE OF IMAGINE, YOUR NAME AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN THE STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND PLEASE ENJOY. ALSO, IT WOULD MEAN A LOT IF YOU LEFT A COMMENT OR A VOTE FOR ME :)! I KNOW I ALREADY HIT 50K BUT THIS WEEKEND WAS INSANELY BUSY AND IMPORTANT SINCE MY BEST FRIEND JUST TURNED THE BIG 16!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

XOXO, 

SOULFULDIRECTIONER

Aaron's P.O.V.

I put on a nice outfit and smiled at this whole scheme. I was happy Aurora wanted me to be involved but it was kind of upsetting because that meant she knew we would have no actual feelings during/after this plan.

I walked into the movies and saw her waiting outside.

She ran up to me and gave me a hug. I twirled her around and kissed her cheek. She gave me her hand and I put mine in hers.

She leaned into my ear and whispered almost silently "He is the one watching us in the middle of the line for tickets."

I saw a shorter brunette with tannish like skin. He was really muscular and he looked pretty tough. I definitely would not want to get on his bad side.

We walked into the line and I just lightly held her hand. I bought the tickets for both of us to Annabelle like a gentleman.

We walked over to the boy Aurora had been talking about.

"Hi I'm Aaron, Aurora's boyfriend. It is really nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too and I'm Zack."

I shook his hand and Aurora pulled my hand towards the snack line. "Do you mind getting some popcorn Aaron?"

"It's no problem babe." I replied back.

She smiled and even blushed a little bit. It was so adorable and I pulled her into a big hug. She wrapped her arms around my lower back and then pulled away.

We order a bag of popcorn and some rainbow strips for the movie. We waited for Zack and went into the movie theater.

Aurora sat in between us two and before the previews started she was talking to Zack a lot. I grabbed her hand in mine and put up the barrier in between us so it was more comfortable.

I leaned towards her and pretended to whisper something funny in her ear. She laughed and then swung our hands back and forth.

By the time the movie started she had started to squeeze my hands tighter and she moved noticeable closer.

She had this mix of fright but excitement across her face and I was anxious to see what would happen between us during the movie.

During the first five minutes they were building everything up and Aurora jumped. She pulled herself into my chest and I rubbed her back.

I whispered into her ear some sweet nothing and she held me even more. Her head was against my beating heart and each time she jumped my heart raced faster since I got scared too.

I sat there looking down at Aurora as she intently watched the movie. She looked up at me weirdly and I kissed her cheek. She turned her face into my chest and I could totally tell she was blushing, which I found odd since we were best friends.

We stayed like that for the rest of the movie and when it ended she grabbed my hand and pulled both of us. We didn't eat most of the popcorn so we decided to take it home.

Zack got up and we talked about the movie while Aurora went to the bathroom.

"So how long have you and Aurora been dating?" He asked me.

"Well I would say about 3 months but we have known each other for a real long time." I replied.

Zack just nodded and Aurora skipped over. "Hiiii." She said.

"Hi babe." I said and I pulled her closer to me.

"So Aurora, how long have the two if you been dating?" Zack asked her. He was trying to see if we were an actual couple but too bad for him. We planned answers to certain questions so there were no flaws at all.

"Um I think about 3 months. But I've had feelings for Aaron for a long time now."

My heart pounded when Aurora said that, I knew she was acting but hearing that destroyed me. Aurora had been my biggest crush ever and I developed feelings all the way back in 7th grade. Even with all these options I still liked her and still do. I've gone through five grades and no one is even in the running against her.

Zack smiled and said "You know it's a little peculiar such a cute couple like you, haven't kissed at all."

Damn, I forgot to cover the most obvious and sneaky question there is.

I turned to Zack and said "Listen Zack, there's a few..." I was interrupted when Aurora said "We can kiss, look at this!"

She turned my face and went on her tippy toes to reach my lips. She crashed her lips into mine with this desire I had never seen from her before.

The kiss was really good and when we stopped I was really disappointed. Zack had a face a pure astonishment. He clearly believed us and we said our goodbyes.

Once we got into my car, we started to hysterically laugh. His reaction was perfect and it was a lot better than I thought it would be.

"You know Aurora you're a pretty good actor. I said to her.

"Well, Aaron so are you! You are really talented."

"Honestly Aurora, it's not that hard when you feel that way."

"What do you mean?"

"I have feelings for you, okay? It's been so long and I love this friendship but it drives me crazy because I want to be more! And I'm sorry this is all coming out at once but to go through 5 grades only look at one person is basically impossible." I huffed out of stress and Aurora took my hand.

"If that's what you want, then I want it too. We clearly both have been waiting to go out so let's do it. Why not?"

My jaw dropped and we both just looked at each other. We leaned in and our kid was filled with joy.

After I put my arm around her and drive home knowing I won the girl of my dreams.