Imagine #25-Cameron Imagine for His Birthday

SOOOO THIS IS THE START OF THE QUADRUPLE UPDATE!!! ALL OF THESE ARE LATE BIRTHDAY IMAGINES BUT THEY WERE ONLY SO LATE BECAUSE I WAS WAITING FOR THE 30K. I KNOW I'M A LITTLE OVER SO I SHOULD HAVE ALREADY POSTED BUT I DID NOT HAVE TIME LAST NIGHT TO REVIEW THEM ENOUGH BECAUSE OF SCHOOL. BUT I KNOW THESE ARE ALL NOT THAT GREAT BUT I DID TRY FOR MY LOVES. PLEASE ENJOY AND KEEP READING! 

XOXO,

SOULFULDIRECTIONER

(Y/N)'S P.O.V.

I walked into the classroom and the teacher said "Hi, are you the new student?"

I nodded my head and gave her the pass with my name.

"Everyone this is the new student (Y/N). Please make her feel welcome at her new school. The principal probably told you that I need to assign someone to be your tour guide,right?" The teacher asked me.

I quietly replied "Yes."

"Okay,ummmmm... How about Cameron? He is very friendly and there is an empty seat right next to him and he can show you around the school and to your classes." She said.

An attractive boy waved his hand and I sat down next to him. " I'm Cameron, it is nice to meet you." Cameron said to me. 

"I'm (Y/N) and it is lovely to meet you as well."

"That is a very pretty name." He replied to me. 

"Thank you Cameron." I blushed slightly and smiled at him/

"Call me Cam. Can I see your schedule?"

I handed him the paper and he smiled back up at me. He looked into my eyes and answered "We have most of our classes together besides math and science. You have really high qualifications for that. And we have lunch, so you can sit with me." 

"Thanks and thhat's awesome. How is the next teacher we have together?" 

"He is the best. Why are you in such high math type classes?" Cameron asked me.

"In my last school, we took two math and sciences each year instead of just one. So I got ahead a lot faster than I would in a regular school."

 "Oh, that's pretty cool, so this teacher is really sweet. This is obviously English and if you like writing this is definitely the class to be in." Cameron informed me.

Through the period he told me a lot more about the school and a little about himself too. I also found out he actually lives one street away from me! 

I felt like I was making some type of friend and I did not usually have a lot.

The bell rung and Cameron walked me to the next class. Some people were staring at me and I was really confused. I then realized that it made since if Cam was popular, he was a comedian practically and a really nice person.

We spent the classes together and he showed me where my locker was. He helped carry some of my books and we departed before lunch. That was my Math class and it was really boring. I met some nice girls but they did not have the energy Cam seemed to carry in his pocket.

I waited for what felt like ages for the same dull bell ringing for lunch. I was counting down by the seconds and finally it went off. I rushed into the cafeteria and saw Cameron sitting at a big table with a bunch of other guys and girls. 

I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around. 

"Oh hey (Y/N), here have a seat next to me! This is everyone and I wanted to introduce you to them."