Imagine #28- Niall Imagine for His Birthday

HEY GUYS! SO HAPPY FOR THIS QUADRUPLE UPDATE, I KNOW ALL OF THESE SUCKED BUT I DID TRY AND I AM SORRY BECAUSE I KNOW THEY ARE ALL CRAP BUT PLEASE ENJOY! LOVE YOU ALL!

XOXO,

SoulfulDirectioner

(Y/N)'S P.O.V.

"Okay Niall, truth or dare?" Louis asked him. 

" Dare." He responded in a thick Irish accent. 

"Let me think, I have the perfect question...." 

Niall's P.O.V.

* Earlier on in the evening.... 

I was having some close friends over for a little get together since my mates and I would be heading onto tour once again.

I loved performing for fans but it was always a joy to get to come home and hang out with all different people or even just enjoy some alone time. This year had been packed with events. commercials, promotions, creating new lines of all different products, going on tour and making our 7th album, and anything else you could think of. 

I decided to have this little party and invited a girl I met at a pub a few nights ago. We talked for some time and I thought I could get even more time if she came tonight. 

I was nervous since no one else really knew her and she was so beautiful. Anyone could try to flatter her pants off and make her forget everything that I felt me and her had.

The doorbell rung and my face dropped when I realized it was just a bunch of my old friends. They sat down and I looked back at my watch. 

It was five minutes until 8 which is when most of our crew would be here. 

Louis texted me saying he was be at my house soon.

two minutes later, I heard a knock on the door and opened it up expecting to see Louis. 

It was (Y/N). 

"Hi Niall, thank you for inviting me." She said to me. 

"Hi (Y/N), you look really nice, come on in!" I stated. 

"You look very handsome as well, Niall." She replied back to me.

I left the door slightly open so Louis could just come in. I ushered her into the next room and she sat down next to Zayn. 

Zayn's arm was slouched over Perrie's and she introduced herself. Her and Perrie talked a lot and they were laughing every few minutes.

Louis finally walked in with some more food and some booze. 

They were small beers and I don't think anyone was planning on getting drunk just to drink a little. 

(Y/N) didn't want any and Perrie decided she would not drink either.

The party was not very exciting and Louis suggested we play a game. We started with Never Have I Ever with all of us. (Y/N) lost during the middle of the game and Kayla won the game.

We played manhunt outside for a good amount of time and reconvened in the same room. 

"How about we play Truth or Dare?" (Y/N) suggested. 

Everyone agreed and we started out.

(Y/N) got to ask first and she rubbed her hands together. She looked like the type of person to aks really good dares and truths. 

"Louis truth or dare?" 

"Dare." 

"I dare you to kiss the hottest guy here." 

Louis looked evilly over at Zayn and kissed him on the cheek. 

I shook my head at him and now Louis would ask. 

"Perrie, truth or dare?" 

"Uhh, let's start with truth." 

"Okay, how many times have you and Zayn got it on?" 

Perried blushed bright red and she was like "Uhh, 5 maybe? I'm not sure." 

Zayn shook his head saying it was approximately right. 

We moved on in the circle and it was Louis 4th time to ask a question. 

"Niall truth or dare?" 

"I just chose a dare so um.. truth." I said nervously. 

Louis can pull out some nasty, deep questions that scar you. 

"Who is the most beautiful girl in the room?" 

"Harold of course." I jokingly said. 

"Come on man, now what's your actual answer?" Louis asked. 

"The most beautiful girl in the room is (Y/N)." I said while starting to bite my nails. 

She  was the most stunning girl. She always seemed to look like a model compared to anyone. 

She smiled and said a small thank you to me. I just kept looking down. 

We went thew a few more rounds and this was the last question. 

"Okay Niall since it's your party. I am gonna ask you the last one of the night." Louis evilly stated. 

I gulped and I nodded slowly. 

"Okay Niall, truth or dare?" 

"Dare." 

" Let me think, I have the perfect question..." Louis said leaving us all in anticipation

"I dare you to go into that bedroom with (Y/N) for ten minutes. Do whatever but we have to hear everything after, no faking it." 

She got up off the ground and followed me. 

"I opened the door and closed it. 

I was standing in front of it and said " (Y/N), we don't have to do anything, even if I find..." 

I did not finished before she pushed me on the bed. She crawled on top of me and straddled my hips. She leaned down and kissed me. It all happened so fast and I could not really figure out what was going on. I flipped her in the middle of our make-out session and her phone buzzed when the time was up.

She smirked and walked back out.

"So what went on?" They all asked together. 

"I kissed him." 

"That's it?"

"Ya, that's it." 

They all looked at each other and believed her. 

Everyone left and (Y/N) asked to crash at my place on the couch. She wore some baggy clothes of mine and curled up with a bunch of blankets in my living room. She peacefully slept there and she looked so angelic. 

(Y/N) was the most wonderful girl I had ever met. 

And that was the first night I watched my future girlfriend sleep in my house.