Imagine #32- He's a Good Teacher

Hello everyone! For my long 50k update, I am taking time to spellcheck and write out personal imagines! I know I have taken so long and I know I have to stop making excuses for not posting but my school is really hectic. I love you all so much and all of you who read my imagines, thank you for getting me to 50k and beyond! I hope i can accomplish a lot with awesome people by my sides! Thank you and enjoy!!!! Please spread the word about my story, read past imagines, vote, and comment if you want!!! I hope you all have a lovely night or day :D :D :D 

SoulfulDirectioner

I slowly knocked on the door three times. I used those big brass knockers and had to stand on my toes to reach it. I went back onto my heels and waited.

"Coming." I heard through the door in a low voice. My friend had said this was the best place to go. It was cheaper and he was still hot.

I rocked back and forth and the door swung open.

"Hello, what are you here for?"

"Um.. I made a 3:30 appointment."

"You are that sophomore from our school right?" He questioned me while holding the door with his right hand.

"Yes, I am. I am Jessica."

"Alright, shall we get started?" Matt smirked at me as grabbed my hand.

We walked up the stairs still holding my hand and we turned around the right corner to his room. He had a lovely house and he closed the door.

I sat on the foot of the bed and he closed the curtains. He played soft music and sat next to me. He traced his fingers along my hand and leaned in.

"When I lean right you lean left okay? I will grab your face and you move your hands to where it feels comfortable." Matt calmly said.

"Yes." I barely audibly said.
I was not totally nervous either. I had never kissed anyone but I had three pieces of gum before and brushed my teeth twice along with extra breath spray.

He leaned in more and I slightly parted my lips. His lips softly touched mine. Matt kissed a little harder and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

He leaned out and said "Okay, it was not bad but I will show you some things that will make your kiss better." 

Matt leaned back in and we kissed again, He moved his lips in a certain way and I copied. He bit my lip and I did the same back.  We went back into kissing and I got into the hang of it. Matt moved out and said "Good Jessica, but remember  to part your lips a little more." I nodded and we went back into it. 

I parted my lips and kissed back. I fell back onto the bed and Matt used his hands to stable him. I kept kissing and grabbed the back of his neck. He put his tongue slowly into my mouth and I tried to move my tongue in a way that was more comfortable. I had a feeling it sucked when he pulled apart. 

"Wow, that was surprisingly good for a first time." Matt informed me. I blushed really hand and Matt grabbed my hand. "Thank you Matt." I quietly said. 

"Okay usually, I don't get this far in one appointment, so I have...2 options." 

"What are they?" 

"A.) You can go ahead and play half of the price for the session. Or B.) We can make-out and I'll show what to do when it gets heated. I always warn my clients this will include me touching you. Nowhere near your area but I might grab your ass." 

I really didn't want to leave. I mean is so hot and I wanted as much time as possible with my crush. "We can go onto B." I nervously stated while moving closer to him.