Imagine #12- Best Boyfriend Ever

IMAGINE FOR STACEY! I hope you like it, I know it kinda sucks so I am sorry about that but I hope you enjoy!!!

Stacey's P.O.V.

 "Hey babe I have some chicken noodle soup." 

"Thank you, Matt." I said back to him as I gave him a small peck. 

I put the soup on the table and pressed play on the remote. We were watching Frozen together and I was so excited. Matt had never seen it and he was nice enough to watch it with me. Usually we would be doing different things but my period was worse than usual. During my period he would always be so sweet and helpful.

The cramps were still really bad after I took some medicine and I had an annoying headache.

We clicked play on the main menu and Matt moved closer to me. His hands snaked around my waist and his head rested on my shoulder. I started to lie down during the movie to be more comfy and he shifted with me. 

He moved his right hand and took my hand in his. "I wouldn't want to be with anyone else right now Stacey. I would rather be lying around do nothing with you than be skydiving with the guys any day!"  Matt said. 

"Thank you Matt, I am really happy I got to spend the day with you and I know how much we love to spend time together. And I'm so glad to have a boyfriend like you. And I know how hard it must have been to turn down the skydiving but how about we do that together someday." I replied to him.

"I would love to Stacey." Matt said

We weren't really paying attention so we got a good amount into the movie.

We got to the part where Anna was singing about the party that was comping up  and I smiled. It was such a cute song and Matt was staring at me. He smiled and I blushed, I always got nervous when he looked at me because he was such a gorgeous person. 

Matt’s hand rubbed the back of mine and he grabbed a blanket to make it even more comfortable. We laughed at the movie and he  intertwined our legs. I felt comfy in my pajamas lying next to my shirtless boyfriend and the pain was dulling fast. Soon my headache was gone and my cramps didn’t feel as horrendous.

His body heat and the blanket kept me warm. When his arms were around me I felt protected, secure, and really safe. He never made me feel uncomfortable and he was always there to comfort me.

 It came to the part where “Let It go” was being sung and Matt got up. He performed the song for me and I clapped as he bowed. His singing was not real but it made me laugh and he knew laughing always helped me. He sat back down and pulled me towards him. His was sitting legs open and I was sitting in between them. His arms were draped over my waist but soon he moved them. As I was watching the movie he gave me a really nice shoulder massage. I let out a small moan and bit my lips. 

"Someone really likes shoulder rubs? Maybe I should do this more often babe." Matt's voice was deep and his eyes darker than usual. 

I kept my calm and I laid down so my feet were in the side of his legs. And my head was at the end of the house. He moved and started to massage my back. It felt so good and it helped with my cramps. 

"I read somewhere that massages help minimize the pain of cramps and I want my baby to feel better so why not help?" Matt said to me. 

"Aww, you are too cute Matthew." I replied to my dirty-blonde. 

His hands moved down to my lower back and he pinched my butt making me squeal. 

"Hands off the incredible ass, babe." I jokingly said to him. 

"Incredible is right." He sexily replied. 

I sat back up and turned towards him. 

I grabbed the collar of shirt and crashed my lips into his. His hands grabbed my butt and moved me onto to him. I was now straddling his lap and I let go of his collar. I ran my hands through his hair and Matt kissed harder. I kissed back with the same passion and I felt my face blushing.

His lips felt great against mine and I bit his lip. He let out a soft groan and kissed even harder. His lips were the perfect size and our lips fit like a puzzle. My head was whirling with mixed emotions, my thoughts started to revolved only around Matt, and my heart was pounding like a bass drum. Each time we kissed it felt like it was my first time. The feeling never went away and I still felt like I was the girl who had a massive crush on him.

Matt's tongue was trying to fight for dominance and I wouldn't let him. We fought back and forth until he sneakily slipped in his. After a few minutes he lifted me up and started to carry me towards the room. I knew he was completed turned on but I hope he didn't forget I was on my period so unfortuantely he couldn't get anything today at least.

Matt honestly was the best boyfriend ever.

I KNOW IT SUCKS, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!