Imagine #20-Bullied Into Love

Trinity's P.O.V.

I was slammed up against the wall by Jordan. My back slid down and pain spread throughout my entire back. I tried to catch my breath but Dustin stepped in and punched me in the gut.

I had been bullied verbally and physically since 6th grade. No one ever believed me because of how innocent they acted around teachers and how popular they were in school. They would always tell me things like I'm a prude, ugly, but at the same time a whore and slut.

Calvin pulled my hair and dragged me towards the middle of the hall. It was after hours and barely anyone was staying after since it was Friday. They repeatedly kicked me in the side and punched me in the face again. One nailed me in the shin and I whimpered in pain.

"Oh shut up and take it like a man you ugly brat." Dustin said before slapping me across my face. I started to hyperventilate and they kicked me again. "You have been little miss prude for too long Trinity." Calvin said to me.

They pulled off my shirt and I squirmed to cover myself. Two of them grabbed my hands and Dustin took Calvin's place. His eyes scanned across my chest. He made a sly smirk at me and I gulped. They had never done this before and I was so frightened. He grabbed my boobs which were luckily covered by the bra and tears started the fall down my face. I kicked him in the balls and he then slapped me with almost all his might against my right cheek. It stung and that when I felt blood trickling down my face.

This was the worst thing they had ever done. I was terrified what might happen. I started to scream as loud as possible, they covered mouth and I bit their hand as hard as I could. They screamed in pain and there was blood coming out of it. They punched my side and I winced in agony. This was pure torment and I absolutely despised it.

They started to tug on my skirt and I moved even more. None of them should be able to get away with this or live with themselves after something as sick as this. They punched my temple and my head was spinning, everything was getting darker and I what I heard sent chills down my back. "Have a nice sleep, little girl." Dustin whispered into my ear.

*5 minutes later*

My eyes slowly opened and I saw shadows. I could make out Dustin punching someone while they fought back harder. Calvin and Jordan were lying on the floor, curled up in true fear.

I pulled up the skirt and sat up to put on the shirt. I backed away into a corner and watched the whole thing finish. By then my vision was better but my head was still pounding. There was a lump and some blood coming out of it. A voice I recognized screamed "Don't you dare do this again or I will pound you even harder. And if you tell anyone I beat  you up I will reveal this whole secret to everyone in the school, you would be finished." 

They all backed away and ran to the closest exit. I got up and they approached. As the lighting came in on his face I saw it was their friend Matt. Why was he defending me so much? 

"Hi Matt, what ar-are-are you doing here?" I stuttered. He moved closer to me and said  "I heard a scream and walked towards this hall. When I saw everything that was going on, I lost it and went after all my friends. I did not care how long I knew them, how dare they do that to anyone especially a girl. I know you are strong but 3 against one is not fair to anyone. You are a really nice, funny, and sweet girl Trinity. You out of the people at our school do not deserve this shit treatment."

I was very happy by his response and quietly replied "Thank you Matt." 

We walked out the front door and talked for awhile. He was the first person I told about the while situation and since he threatened them so badly we were able to make sure it would never happen again to me. He was sweet and we hung out the rest of the day. I usually felt uncomfortable but he gave off this vibe that made me feel protected.