Imagine #58- Always Upset

Laci's P.O.V.

Today I was going over to Matt's place. We were supposed to go out later to catch a drive-in movie in his car.

I walked in through the front door and sat down on the couch. Matt was taking a shower so I was scrolling through my Twitter feed.

I saw a picture of Matt kissing a fan on the lips. I was not totally sure, I was going to ask just incase.

He got out shortly and told me he wanted to change first.

I walked into his room and sat on the bed. He was shirtless and he smiled.

"Laci what's up?"

"Matt I know this is photoshopped but you didn't kiss this girl right?"

"Ugh Laci! You have to stop asking me about these covers! That's you and I of course! Why do you always ask me? I wouldn't kiss another girl and this is getting annoying." Matt said while slamming his drawer.

"Geez Matt I was just asking because it concerns me sometimes. If you saw covers of me kissing everyone it would concern you a little bit."

"You know Laci it is not all about you. Stop stressing! Can you just go home? I don't wanna deal with this right now."

"Fine, I'll talk to you when you decide to stop being an ass."

I walked out and Jack walked over.

"Is everything okay Laci?"

"No Jack it isn't. Matt gets so mad when I ask one thing. I trust him to go away and I make sure nothing goes on and he freaks. I'm done with this shit!!"

I walked away and slammed the front door behind me. I wasn't sad, I was so angry.

Jack came out and I started the car. Jack J. jumped in and we drove home in silence.

We got to my house and I talked to him for a bit.

"You know Matt really likes you. He told me he loved you like a month ago and he's been nervous to say it. He's going through a rough patch with work and he's not been able to express his feelings."

"I understand but that doesn't mean he gets to blow up for no reason. I just wanted us to spend the day doing..."

"What makes us happy." Another voice said behind us.

"Hey Jack can you wait outside?" I asked while getting up.

Matt had some flowers in his hands and gave it to me. I smiled but then got serious again.

"Matt I know that work can be daunting but I need you to realize that you can tell me anything. I know people take out anger but I want us to avoid that as much as possible."

"Laci I'm so sorry for the way I've been acting. Laci I love you so much and my frustrations are getting the best of me. You make me laugh and always happy. I don't want to be with anybody else."

"AWW Matt that..."

"Shut up Laci I'm not done!"

"Sorry, go ahead."

"You are the only girl who I have ever felt such a passion with. It's unbelievable and so scary and thrilling at the same time. Now I have something for you and I need your honest answer..."

Matt started getting down on one knee and I covered my mouth. My eyes were tearing up.

"Laci Ludwig, will you do me the honor and marry me? You are the only person I can see myself growing old with and that's what I wanted when I saw you."

I was shaking and I said yes while he put the ring on.

He got up and he spun me around as we kissed.

We just kept kissing, I never felt any happier than this moment. I felt the love and feelings being poured into these kisses.

"Guys oh my gosh congratulations! Matt where the hell did this come from, I mean total surprise dude!"

"Not now Johnson." I said in between our kisses and he picked me up.

He brought me towards the bedroom and there was buzz in his house and the internet about this.

The fight was literally the last thing on my mind that day.

Sometimes you need a little problem in order to realize how much someone means to you.

I hope you enjoyed the Laci! Thank you all so much for reading 😊😘😘😘!!