3.Simple words

-Crystal's point of view

"Um, hey Crystal, can we talk? Alone?" Matt asked me.

"Um, yeah sure" I replied getting up.

We walked into the hallway where nobody could hear us.

"Well, I know we just met, but would you maybe go-, well you don't have to just if you want to, but like you kn-" he started rambleling.

"Matthew Espinosa, are you asking me out?" I smirked, cutting him off.

"Umm, yeah. So will you go on a date with me?" He asked nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

"Of course, but when?" I asked him.

"How about tomorrow for lunch before Magcon?" He asked

"Sounds good! I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight." I kissed his check, and walked back to my room.

When I walked in, Brenda was talking on the phone. Once she saw my smile, she hung up and sat next to me.

"What happened?" She asked curiously.

"Well-" I started, but was cut off by the door opening.

"Hey, hey, hey, girlies!" Mahogany walked in.

"I'm going on a date with Matthew." I blurted out.

Both girls started squealing.

"Oh my goodness! You two would make such a cute couple!" Brenda squealed.

"We're going on a date tomorrow for lunch before the show." I mumbled.

"Ooooh, can I do your makeup?" Mahogany asked.

"And I'll pick out your outfit!" Brenda added.

"You guys are too much." I mumbled.

"No! We just want you to have a good date while you look sexy!" Brenda smirked.

"Whatever, get some sleep, losers." I rolled my eyes.

*The next day*

-Brenda's point of view

I woke up to my alarm going off. It was 9am, and Crystal's date was at 12, so we had a lot of work to do.

"Crys, wake up! You have to get ready." I shook her awake.

"Ughhh! Do I have to get up?" She asked, clearly annoyed.

"Yes! Now go into the shower while I get everything ready." I said, smacking her butt.

She did as told, while Mahogany woke up. Once Crystal got out of the shower, Mahogany and I dolled her up.

It was cute, yet casual

It was cute, yet casual. By the time she was done, it was already 11. That gave Mahogany and I time to also get ready. I decided to put on some black skinny ripped jeans, a sweatshirt, and my white vans. I then put my hair in a messy bun.