26.Thank you

-Brenda's point of view

"Okay now, pucker up!" The lady, known as Maria, ordered.

"Okay now, go put this on!" She said giving me clothes, and pointing to a room.

I went into the room, and put on the long back skirt along with the top. Maria had made my hair into some smooth waves, and natural makeup.

She squealed as I came out.

"Okay now, there's a black car waiting out there for you. Have a great time, and happy birthday!" She said hugging me.

I hugged back, and thanked her. I walked outside, and looked for the back car which I immediately found.

"Wow." A deep voice said behind me.

I turned around and saw Gilinsky.

"You look beautiful." He complemented.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

We got into the car, and drove to a mysterious place. He opened the door for me, and we headed inside. It was dark, but suddenly people came out and turned the lights on.

"Happy Birthday Brenda!" I heard everyone shout.

I smiled at them. The gang was here dressed, nicely might I add, and ready to party.

"You look so beautiful!!!" Mahogany said smiling at me.

"Yeah, you do!" Crystal said joining in.

"Thank you! You girls also look beautiful." I complemented back.

"Anyways, let's get this party started!" I shouted, making everyone cheer

I walked around, greeting the guests that were invited to the party. There were a lot of youtubers, and viners.

"Miss me?" Someone said, covering my eyes with their hands from behind.

I immediately recognized the voice, knowing it was Jc. I turned around, and attacked him in a hug.

"Yes, I did miss you!" I said not letting go.

"You look beautiful tonight!" He complemented.

"Why thank you, sir! You look fabulous." I complimented back, making him chuckle.

"Hey, I have a surprise for you! I'll be right back." He said before walking away.

I stood there waiting for him to get back. About five minutes later, he came back.

"Okay, now close your eyes." He ordered.

I did as told and closed my eyes.

"Okay, open them!" He ordered once again.

I opened my eyes, and found my little, and only sister, Arely, in front of me. I attacked her in a enormous hug.

"Happy birthday, sis." She said hugging me back tightly.