46.I remember why now

-Brenda's point of view

It's been three days, and everything is going fine. Most of my memory is back, there's just certain memories that I still don't remember. Anyways, today I'm getting released from the hospital.

"I brought you clothes." Mahogany smiled, giving me a bag.

"Thank you. I'm going to go change." I said getting up.

"Do you need help?" Crystal asked me.

"Yes please." I answered.

She helped me get dressed in the restroom. It wasn't weird for us since we trust each other. That's how strong our friendship is.

After Jc finished signing some papers, I was finally able to leave the hospital

After Jc finished signing some papers, I was finally able to leave the hospital. Once we stepped outside, we were immediately mobbed by supporters.

How did they find out?

"Brenda, are you okay?" A crying girl asked me.

"Better than ever." I answered before walking away.

Along with me was Gilinsky, who was helping me walk. I was shoved, pushed, pulled back and fourth. We finally made it to the van safe and sound.

"So Brenda, are you coming back with us?" Cam asked.

"No, sorry." I answered.

"But why? We just got you back!" Mahogany asked.

"I need time with these six idiots. Plus, I'll see y'all in a week. We're spending months together, anyways." I smiled.

"Fine, are you sure, though?" Crystal asked.

"Couldn't be more sure." I answered.

"Why don't you all just stay? The house isn't small." Ricky suggested.

"Would you guys really let us stay? 20 people in a house?" Johnson asked, not convinced.

"Why not?" Kian said.

"What about Claire?" Nash asked.

"Now her, is something else." Taylor commented, making everyone agree.

I still didn't recover the memories involving her, so I didn't quite understand their objection against her.

"Well, let's Brenda decide." Jc said cutting in.

"I mean, I don't know. I still haven't recovered the memories involving her." I answered.

"How about this; she can come, but if she gets between anybody, or anything, she's out." Jc resolved.

Everyone agreed. It seemed fair enough.

"Mahogany and Crystal can stay with me in the room I was occupying." I suggested.