58. We're a family

*April 17, 2014*

-Brenda's point of view

This was it. The last Magcon show. The group has been falling apart for the last couple of days. Nash, Cam, Hayes, and Carter left early, but came back for one last show.

We were all going to make the best out of this show. There isn't going to be any sad moments, but happiness.

After we were all dressed, we met downstairs like we always have

"Let's go. We're going to make the best out of this show." Cam said, making us agree.

We hoped on the limo, and talked on the ride. It was nice, but it was probably going to be our last time. Sadly.

Once we arrived at the venue, we got out of the limo, and went inside. We did sound check and all that stuff.

It then was time for the show. We all got in a big circle, and looked at each other.

"We've come so far to give it up all to waste. We've created memories with little shows like this, and we're going to create more. We're not letting our supporters, who brought us here, down because without them we're nothing. We're family, and family doesn't separate. Let's make this one last show, the best one yet." I said.

"One
Two
Three!" I counted as we all put our hand together.

"MAGCON!" We all said in sync, then raised our hands in the air.

Mahogany went upstage after being called up, and called us up.

"You know them! They're better than peanut and jelly. They're our friendship goals... BRENDA AND CRYSTAL!" Mahogany said into the mic.

Crystal and I came out running, taking pictures, hugging, and talking to supporters. It gave us a feeling that will never go away. It's incredible.

After everyone was called up on stage, we talked to our supporters. The show wasn't about us, but the people that got us here. Our supporters.

Carter and I decided to do one last dance together.

"First things first I'm the realist. Drop this and let the whole world feel this." The song started.

Carter and I moved according to the choreography and in sync. I let my body loosen to the song. I was free. No cares.

"Who that, who that. I-G-G-Y!" The song ended.

It was 'Fancy,' and it was bomb dot com. I smiled as cheers increased throughout the venue. Carter and I bowed down before leaving the stage.