49.How do you know me?

*a few days later*

-Brenda's point of view

"Wake up!" Cam shouted, coming into Shawn and I's room.

I groaned and rolled over.

"Wake up, Brenda!" Cam said coming next to my bed.

"No!" I whined.

"Don't make me get Nash." He warned.

"That won't change a thing." I mumbled into the pillow.

"What about Johnson?" He asked.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

I heard footsteps leaving. It was finally quiet, so I decided to go back to sleep. The door was slammed open, and I heard footsteps moving around. I then felt something thrown on top of me, making me grunt.

"Wakey wakey!" I heard someone whisper in my ear.

"No!" I whined.

"Fine then. You asked for it!" The person said.

The person decided to start tickling me, making me sit up and throw them away. Everyone in the room bursted out laughing.

"That's why I didn't want to wake her up." I heard Gilinsky say, making some people agree.

"What did I do?" I asked cluelessly.

"Well, you wouldn't wake up, so Cam brought Johnson to do so. Johnson threw himself on top of you, but you still wouldn't wake up. He then tickled you, making you bolt up. So now he's on the other side of the room." Gilinsky explained.

"Oh, no wonder I felt pressure on my leg." I shrugged.

"Wait!" I said as my eyes widened in realization.

I bolted from the bed over to where Jackie was.

"Oh my gosh. Are you okay? I'm so sorry." I started rambling.

"Brandon, I'm okay." He assured, making me chuckle.

I helped him up as I felt all eyes on us. Why would they stare?

"So what are the plans for today?" Crystal asked, getting the attention from me making me mentally thank her.

"We're having a show. After that you can do whatever you want. Oh, by the way Brenda, we're going to Drake's concert today." Cam informed.

"Oh my gosh, really?! Ahh!! Okay girls I need my outfit ready! I'm meeting the love of my life!" I exaggerated, making everyone look at me weirdly.

"Nah, I'm just kidding, but I do need to look nice, so bye bye!" I laughed kicking everyone out.

After everyone got ready, we met up in the lobby

"I thought you said you had to look nice." Claire told me.