56.I'll do it

-Brenda's point of view

It's been a few days since the whole drama between Crystal and Matt. They made up, and they're dating again.

*flashback*

"I saw this cute dress a-" Crystal was telling me about her shopping trip to the mall with Mahogany, but was cut off.

Matthew walked in with Mariachis behind him, playing a song Crystal loved. After the serenade, Matthew begged for forgiveness and gave Crystal an expensive necklace.

"I forgive you!" Crystal yelled jumping in his arms after Matthew explained the fan encounter.

They're happy. Must be nice.

*end of flashback*

Crystal ended up not meeting up with Albert. It would've been too rough on her. I'm glad they didn't meet up.

"Hey Brenda, the gang is meeting downstairs." Gilinsky informed me.

I walked down along with him, to where everyone was seated. I sat in between Cam and Shawn.

"Okay, so you're all probably wondering why we're meeting here. Well, we've noticed that Bart doesn't pay us what he should be." Cam started.

"Some of us are leaving because of that. It is not fair for us, so we want to know who's with us." Nash finished.

"I'm in." Carter stood up.

"Anyone else?" Cam asked.

"What exactly would we be doing instead of Magcon?" I asked.

"Nash's dad is going to be our manager, and will create a tour." Cam answered.

"Oh." Was all I could answer.

"You in?" Hayes asked me.

"I don't know. I have to think about it. I'll be back before today's show." I mumbled, walking out.

I walked out of the hotel, looking for an ice cream shop. I walked in a little store once I found one.

"I'll take a vanilla ice cream." I told the cashier.

"Oh my gosh! You're Brenda! I'm a big fan!" The girl squealed.

"Yeah? Are you going to Magcon?" I asked.

"No. I couldn't afford the tickets." She said sadly.

"Oh, I think I have some. What time do you get out?" I asked.

"In about thirty minutes." She answered.

"Perfect. I'll be back." I smiled.

I walked back to my room, and got extra tickets for her. I was back at the ice cream shop just in time. I gave Amanda, the cashier, the tickets.

"I'll see you at the show. Bye princess!" I hugged her before leaving with my ice cream.

Were the tickets really that expensive? I never checked how much they cost. Maybe I should do that. I took my phone out, and went to our website. I looked for the price tickets. Wow.

That much just for a 10 second meeting? Nope! Not doing that. But what about Crystal? What if i do take up the offer? I had told the manager to give me some time to think. My deadline was tomorrow.