4.Challenges

-Brenda's point of view

Once we got back, the boys decided to play basketball outside in front of some fans.

"Do you girls want to join us?" Johnson asked.

"I'm good." Crystal shook her head.

"Same." Mahogany added.

"How about you, Brenda?" Cam asked me.

"Umm no, I'll just watch." I responded.

"Why? Are you scared that we're going to beat you?" Johnson smirked.

"Cocky much?" I raised a brow.

"Not cocky, just confident!" He replied.

"Oh, then it's on!" I challenged.

We split into 2 teams. I have been playing basketball since 7th grade, and I love it. We decided to play man to man.

My man was Johnson, and honestly, it wasn't easy at all. It has been a while since I played, but I still had my skills.

We were loosing 12-18 but I soon changed that. I made sure to steal the ball, dunk, make three pointers, cross over, and layups.

We evened up to 20-20. The winner was the first one to get to 21. I was pretty fucking tired, but I could do it.

I stole the ball from Johnson and dribbled down to my goal. I hopped two long steps and made a lay up, making my team win.

"YESSS BITCHES WE WON!!! I BEAT YOUR ASS IN THIS GAME!!!" I rubbed it off in Johnson's face.

"Okay, okay, I get it. But I want a rematch." He replied.

"You did great, babe!" My boyfriend kissed me.

"Thank you, babe." I said.

"Do you want to go out for ice cream and celebrate?" He asked.

"I would, but I'm kinda sweaty and I would have to take a shower, which would take a long time." I said.

"I don't care, let's go." He insisted.

"Alright fine. Guys we're going out. We'll be back." I said and headed out with my boyfriend.

We walked down the street to a cute little ice cream shop. There were some supporters, so we talked to them. After they left, we got our ice cream and walked out.

"You know, I don't really like the idea of you being with nine boys." My boyfriend told me as we were walking around a park.

"And why not?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"Well, some do flirt with you. I me-" he started but I cut him off.

"Do you not trust me?!" I asked, slightly offended.

"I do, but I don't trust them." He argued.

"That doesn't make sense! I only have eyes for you, and no one else. Why can't you understand that?!" I asked him.

"I know baby, it's just, I don't want to loose you." He replied.

"Bullshit! You know too damn well that I would never cheat on you. But if that's how it's going to be, then so be it!" I said.

I ran away from the park to the hotel. Does he really not trust me? I try my best to put everything in our relationship.

As I walked back into the hotel, I bumped into someone. I was too mad to notice who it was and mumbled a 'sorry,' passing past the person.