21.I don't know

-Brenda's point of view

"And that's why every time I cook with Crystal in the same kitchen, I have a fire extinguisher with me." I had just finished a story where Crystal made me burn the kitchen, which made everyone laugh.

"How did you two become best friends?" Another girl asked.

"Well believe it or not, we met in kindergarten and just clicked." Crystal started.

"We had also met another great friend, we were the three musketeers. He's in a better place now, but deep down inside we'll always be the three musketeers." I answered, holding my tears back.

"Moving on, next question?" Nash asked saving me.

"Are any of you all dating?" Someone asked.

Mahogany, Crystal, Nash, Jacob, Matthew, and I all looked towards each other before I replied.

"Well, you could say so. Anyways, that concludes our Q&A for today." I replied saving all of us. "Now Carter and I have something planed out for y'all."

"Yes, and we hope you all enjoy it. Hit it, Mahogany!" Carter said before getting in position.

'Blurred Lines' bursted through the speakers as we cued. We moved in rhythm to the beat with the choreography we came up with. I enjoyed doing this. I felt free, like if there was not limits.

We finished with our last move as the song finished. Claps were heard all through out the reception. We smiled proudly before bowing down, holding hands.

Jacob came up on the stage to sing as we left. I was picked up by Nash, who spun me around.

"You looked pretty fucking sexy. I'm glad I can call you mine, and only mine." He whispered in my ear so only I could hear.

"Oh, shut up." I said laughing, and pushing him playfully.

"It's true." He said before leaning in and kissing me.

"Ugh!" I heard behind us.

I pulled away to check who it was, only to be greeted by Jackie.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"You to leave all of us alone." He answered rudely before walking away.

It meant nothing, yet it did hurt a bit. Does he really hate me that much?

"Don't listen to him. He's just jealous of what we have." Nash told me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I smiled at him before we both walked back on stage. I quickly let go of his hand because the fans didn't know about us yet. He looked disappointed, but then caught on.

"Now it's time for Brenda to sing!" Shawn exclaimed.

Fuck.

"Come on and sit with me!" He exclaimed, grabbing his guitar.

The crew set up the piano while Shawn got comfortable on a stool. I walked over and copied his actions.

He strummed his guitar as I started to play the piano, and sing 'Little things' by One direction.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me
I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things
You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me
I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things
You never love yourself half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to
If I let you know, I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh
I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
Because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you (all these little things)
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you, and all your little things"

I loved that song along with many others. It just describes my feelings. Not necessarily towards Ethan, but Nash. I did have strong feelings for him.

Shawn sang his song and we closed up the show. Crystal, Mahogany, Matthew, Jacob, Nash, and I headed towards the rental car. I was honestly exited because I'm pretty sure the date is going to have some competition.

I don't know why, but I just started thinking about my life. Of how blessed I am. Sure, at some point I didn't appreciate it, but it was because I lost the color of life. That's until Magcon. These people made me see the true colors of life.

I guess like they once said, "Old goodbyes means new hellos."

Ethan was a hard goodbye, but these guys were easy hellos. I really appreciate them. They're like family.

"Yeah, what do you think Brenda?" Matthew asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh yeah! I totally agree." I answered cluelessly.

"You didn't listen, did you?" He sighed.

"Nah, not really. Sorry." I answered truthfully.

"We were talking about how we should do something for New Years." Nash explained.

"Ohh, um yeah, totally!" I said getting out of the truck.

We had just arrived, and headed inside. Apparently we were playing laser tag. The boys payed for the entrance despite our pleads of not doing so. We got our vests, and put them on.

"Okay! Each couple is a different color. Mattal is red, Jox is green, and we're blue. Now go hide. When the timer starts, the game begins." I explained.

Both Nash, and I climbed a wall where you could see everything, yet no one saw you. I spotted Jacob, and shot him, making him loose. Nash shot Crystal, so she was out.

I shot Matthew, while Nash shot Mahogany. The timer went off, meaning Nash and I won.

We got down from where we were, and headed to the entrance where the rest were waiting.

"Let's go get pizza! I'm starving to death." I exaggerated.

"Same." Matthew played along.

We headed to the nearest pizza place which was Pizza Hut. We ordered and sat down talking.

"So someone's birthday is coming up." Jacob announced.

"Yeah, going to be turn sixteen already!" Mahogany added.

"I know right. Nash, your birthday is coming up!" I exclaimed.

Everyone gave me a 'are you serious look.'

"What? It's true." I defended.

"We were talking about you! Your birthday is before Nash's, you idiot." Crystal told me.

"Ohhh, right!" I answered, now understanding.

"So, what are you going to do?" Nash asked me.

"I don't know. I wanna do something exiting. I just don't know what." I answered.

"Well think about it, but for now, let's eat!" Matthew said as the pizza came.

What am I going to do? Nothing that reminds of him, and that's for sure.