34.I don't like this

-Brenda's point of view

I was woken up by someone shaking me.

"Wake up!" I heard the voice say.

I groaned and buried myself deeper into the covers.

"Wake up! We're meeting everyone downstairs in 30 minutes." I recognized Hayes' voice.

"Okay, I'm up!" I groaned, opening my eyes and stretching.

"What time is it?" I asked fully awake now.

"Um, it's about 9:30." Hayes replied before going over to his suitcase.

I nodded and grabbed some clothes to take a shower. I took a quick 10 minute shower, and got out and dressed.

I quickly blow dried my hair, and straightened it.

I walked along with Hayes down to the lobby, and met everyone down there

"Hello everyone!" I greeted surprisingly cheerful.

"Hey," "what's up?" "Hi" was heard in response.

"Why are you so happy today?" Nash asked me.

"What? I can't be happy?" I replied with an attitude.

"No! I mean, you deserve to be happy. You're just never really this happy, ya know?" He defended.

"Oh." Was All I replied before going to sit with Gilinsky.

We all ate breakfast like one big family and just talked.

"Brenda?" Nash asked getting my attention from Crystal, who was talking.

"Hmm." I hummed in response.

"I'm sorry." He apologized, getting everyone's attention.

"For what?" I asked, making him go into detail.

"For yesterday. I didn't mean to come at you like that. Jealously took over me and I couldn't control it. I swear I didn't. I know you haven't had the best relationships, but I want to change that. Would you let me make it up to you by taking you on a date?" He asked.

"Well," I started, making everyone impatient for my answer.

"I guess so." I replied, making everyone cheer.

He ran up to me, and kissed me on the lips. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jackie jealous? Nah, I'm probably just seeing things.

"Okay, so now we need to take you to the mall to buy you clothes!" Mahogany cheered.

"For what? I already have enough." I replied.

"We want this night to be special." Crystal answered my previous question.

Before I could say anything, they were already dragging me out of the hotel. We grabbed a taxi, and headed to the mall.

As soon as we got there, they attacked the stores. We were in and out of every possible store.