16.Beauty

-Mahogany's point of view

December 15, 2013 9:10 am

Today was the day of the dance. I woke up the girls since it was already 9.

"Why do we have to get up so early?" Brenda whined.

"So we can get ready." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"But the dance is at 6 in the AFTERNOON and it's 9 in the MORNING." She replied emphasizing 'afternoon' and 'morning'.

"I know. But we have to eat, and get our nails done! Do we even have shoes?" I asked, starting to worry.

"Calm down Curls, we can do our nails in the mall. Right now look for some shoes, and if you don't have some, then buy them at the mall. Okay?" Crystal suggested.

"Come to think that Brenda was the smart one." I teased.

"She is, just not about fashion and stuff." Crystal replied.

We all bursted out laughing, because it was true.

"Anyways, go get ready so we can all go to the mall." I told them, hurrying them up.

We took a shower and got dressed.

We were all dressed in a casual outfit

We were all dressed in a casual outfit. We told the boys where we were heading, and stopped by McDonalds, since Brenda was REALLY hungry. After we ate, we drove to the mall in the rental car we borrowed.

Once we got there, we headed straight for the nail salon. I got my nails done, white short squared. Crystal got long, black, squared nails. Brenda got nude almond shaped nails.

"So did you find any shoes, or do you need new ones?" Brenda asked me as we walked out of the nail salon.

"I need new ones. I didn't find any shoes that matched with my dress." I explained.

"Same, I need new ones because I've never had a dress like that." Crystal added.

"What about you, Brenda?" I asked her.

"Umm, nah. I don't need new shoes, I'm good." She answered.

She's been off lately. I can tell she's not being her self. But why?

"Anyways, I don't need shoes for a dress. I actually need some casual shoes, so I'll catch y'all later." Brenda said waving off.

-Brenda's point of view

I went inside a store to buy some vans and converse. Those were my favorite shoe brands. As I walked in, I noticed a familiar face. I then realized it was Mariah, Jackie's girlfriend.