38.Yeah, we're dating

-Jackie's point of view

After we were finally able to get Brandon off of Claire, Gilisnky dragged her into her room. He tried calming her down, but couldn't. Brenda hadn't taken all of her anger out yet.

"Dude, I just checked on Brenda, and she doesn't calm down. She's having an anxiety attack, and we don't know what to do!" Shawn said coming out of the room.

"I got this." I said walking into the room.

I found a helpless Gilinsky, blocking a reckless Brandon.

"Hand her over." I ordered.

"What?" Gilisnky asked confused.

"Pass her over to me." I reworded.

He did as told, and handed Brandon over. Her body calmed down once I wrapped my arms around her. Why? I'd like to know.

"Calm down, I'm here." I repeatedly whispered in her ear.

After a while, I asked if she wanted to go to bed. She agreed, so I gave her comfortable shorts and plain T-Shirt.

I laid her in bed, and tucked her in.

"Can you please stay with me?" She pleaded.

"Sure." I agreed.

"Thank you." She thanked after I laid beside her.

I fell asleep next to the person I want, but can't have.

*next morning*

I woke up with my arms around someone. I then remembered it was Brandon. I admired her features. I wouldn't mind waking up to this for the rest of my life. She was beautiful.

She woke up after fifteen minutes.

"Morning Sleeping beauty." I greeted.

"Morning." She mumbled.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Like a baby." She admitted.

Suddenly, Gilinsky called me telling me that we were leaving for breakfast in an hour. I informed Brandon. She got up and walked into the restroom. As soon as she left the bed, the warmth was gone.

She was my warmth. The best part of going to sleep yesterday.

If only she was mine.

-Brenda's point of view

I got up to get ready after Jackie informed me that we were leaving in an hour.

As soon as I got up, I felt cold. I didn't have the warmth I had when I was in bed. I missed it.

I took a shower, and got dressed with my picked out outfit.