22.Why?

-Crystal's point of view

Brenda's birthday was coming up soon. Today was the 19 of December, and her birthday is the 21st. It was currently 8am in the morning. I gathered up everyone except Brenda.

She was still sleeping because she went to bed at 4am. I wanted to make her a big party, but I needed everyone's help.

I was able to get the hotel's conference room, and got the boys and Mahogany to meet me down there.

"Okay, as we all know, Brenda's birthday is in two days. I was planning on celebrating it, but I need help." I explained once everyone was down here.

"What do you have in mind?" Nash asked me.

"Well, I wanted to take her to a paintball game for the beginning of the day. I then want to throw her a party, and after that, go on a midnight trip." I suggested.

"How about we all take her out to eat after paintball? Like to some Mexican restaurant since that's her favorite type of food." Gilinsky pitched in.

"Ooo! And we can make a scavenger hunt to get her to the party. Oh my gosh, that would be so cute!" Mahogany joined.

"We can perform her favorite songs at her party." Shawn added.

"Oh, and for the midnight trip, we can take her to see fireworks or something." Nash suggested.

"What about her parents?" Cam asked me.

"Sadly, they can't make it. They're going to be busy that day, but maybe we can fly her sister and Jc in!" I suggested once again.

"Yes! We need to make arrangements for the scavenger hunt and party." Jacob said.

"How about we send her to see a movie or something while we get everything ready?" Aaron suggested.

"Yes, that day is going to be a great one!" Taylor exclaimed.

"What day?" A voice asked from behind.

We turned to see it was Brenda.

Shit.

-Brenda's point of view

I woke up, and noticed that the girls weren't in bed. I shrugged it off, thinking they could be getting breakfast. I got ready for the day.

I headed down to the lobby, but didn't find anyone in the breakfast area

I headed down to the lobby, but didn't find anyone in the breakfast area. I then heard loud voices coming from a room. The voices kept getting louder, and more familiar as I got closer.

"Yes, that day is going to be a great one!" I managed to hear Taylor say.

"What day?" I asked on the footstep of the door.

The gang looked at me with wide eyes.

"What day?" I asked once again.

"Umm... New Years! We were planning on what we were doing." Crystal explained.