Page 0// Description.

My fingers hesitated before opening that book. It wasn't mine. I didn't know whom it belonged to but it looked inviting.

The hard black cover. The only word on it: Journal. In simple white letters.

I wanted to look through it but something was holding me back.

Something that told me the book meant trouble.

But sometimes curiosity makes us do unforgivable things.

My fingers carefully traced the handwriting.

• • •

The way his eyes searched mine was enough to send my heart to Jupiter. I don't know how it did that, I just knew that my little heart popped out and left while his beautiful baby blue eyes looked at me like I was the universe. Like I was his universe.

Ah, the vast universe. With galaxies and stars and hopefully a twin of my dear Jupiter. All of this exists but we're limited to one single planet. All the science fiction we could come up with never really transported us to the aliens. They have to exist, I refuse to believe that we are all that exists.

Wow, no wonder Chase fell asleep, I sound like an idiot right now! Galaxies and aliens! Oh my gosh! That could be the name of my autobiography!

I know what I'm missing, sleep. Not that my growing dark circles are any indication. I know what I need! Cotton candy. Cotton candy makes everything better.

I didn't get a puppy today. So nothing exceptional happened, except of course Chase took me out for a date. Now that... Was something.

Goodnight!

• • •

Is it just me or did they just sound extremely random and somehow unrealistically enthusiastic?

Something about the way they were written was almost artistic.

The small doodles in the corner, the clean words. I yawned and kept it aside. I didn't know if I wanted to read it but I had a feeling that I was going to end up going back to it.

A feeling that refused to leave.

__________________

A/N

So this is just an introduction kind of thing!

•Every chapter will be exactly 500 words.

•Updates every two days. (Hopefully?)

•There will be at least 50 chapters.

•Each journal entry will be different from the other. {Obviously}

•Surprise. Surprise. Surprise.

•I don't know where I'll be putting in author's notes because of my 500 word constraint.

•If it turns out to be good DO NOT COPY. PLEASE. I'M WORKING REALLY HARD ON THIS. PLEASE LET ME HAVE THIS! But if by any chance you copy it - OMG I DIDN'T KNOW MY IDEAS WERE SO GREAT! THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE I'M A UNICORN WHO HAS THE BEST IMAGINATION EVER.

Yeah don't copy because my ego needs no boost. Thanks. It's for a good cause. I need to keep my feet on the ground because I can't fly. :)

On second thoughts this book should be titled, 'A Collection Of Brain Farts' that's why I try not to second guess myself.

Okay have fun and happy everything!