Piece 29

Cheryl's POV

These past few days have just been me and me girls hanging around.  We've had a few lazy days that have been filled with cuddles, takeaway, and films.

"Happy Birthday, honey." Kimberley woke us up with kisses all over me face and neck.

"Stop, that tickles!" Kimberley kissed me lips and turned us around to face her.

We heard a knock on the door, smiling at the sight of our daughter.

"Come in!" I sung to Camille, hearing the door knob turn.

"Happy Birthday, Chez!" I saw Camille come to me side of the bed.

"Come here, you!" I pulled Camille over us and pushed her in between me and Kimba.

"How does it feel to be 50?" I slapped Camille's arm playfully as Kimberley laughed her head off.

"Cheeky." Camille smiled at us and kissed me cheek.

"How does it feel to be 33?" We sat up against the headboard.

"I feel much happier these days." Camille smiled at us.

"How so?" Kimberley looked at us with a huge smile on her face.

"Because of you.  And you." I looked at Camille and Kimberley, the two most important people in me life.

"Aww, don't get cheesy on us." Camille laughed at Kimberley's comment.

"I'm not kidding.  You guys are me world, me everything." The two of them looked at each other and 'Aww'ed.

"Oh!  Do you want your present now or later?" Camille smiled at us, she looked excited at her gift.

"Camille, you didn't have to get us anything." I melted at me daughter's sweet heart.

"I didn't have to, but I wanted to." I smiled at her and saw Kimberley get out of bed.

"Where ya' going?"

"To make your blueberry pancakes with whipped cream." I bounced up and down like a little kid with Camille.

"Yay!" Camille jumped out of bed.

"Don't leave us all alone!" Camille turned around to look at us.

"You slept in super late, it's already 11:30.  The girls will be here in a hour." With that said, Camille walked out of me room to go get changed.

I went into the bathroom to get ready for the day.  I put on a plain white bikini with a black cover up and walked downstairs.

I saw Kimberley and Camille making breakfast together.  Camille was flipping the pancake, laughing with Kimberley.  I smiled at the sight of me family, I'm so lucky.

I noticed Camille had changed into her swimsuit.  It's a halter blue tye-dye bikini top with matching bottoms.  She put short overalls over them, one of the straps hanging loose.

"Your breakfast, my love."

"Votre petit déjeuner, mon amour. (Your breakfast, my love.)" Camille, I'm guessing, repeated Kimberley's words in French.