are you ok?#9

After you where done with your food you had put it in the sink and rinsed it in the processes and left to your room. Once you got to your room you had got your new phone and ear buds and blasting it with music.
Shore your just like Juuzou but Juuzou was torchered more of his life and had lost most of his feelings but you haddent. You still can feel sad even how badly you wish you didn't.

As you lad thair on your bed with your music blasting from both ears you had gotten up and got the book that your friend Kaneki had given you a long time ago and said it was a good book for you and started to read the first page

'As Lulu had gotten up form the conferring crouch she went to slip in her favorite game disk into her untouched tv that she had rarely used and played her game. As she played as a link-look-alike named Ben, it started to glitch out but Lulu didn't think much about it'

You then closed the book and said

"And i don't think much about you"

After you had finally finished reading the first page you had remembered something. You had gotten up and went to the kitchen. You looked around for some snacks like some gran crakers until you opened the cabinet to see candy, cookies, chips, tecnecly snack paradise or heaven. You grabbed hand fulls of snacks in your hands overflowing and about to fall off but they didn't and ypu went to the room.

You had placed bags under the bed, in the corner, in your closet, under your pillow, about all the good hide ing places you have. You always hide snacks in your room scince you where a kid so you won't get hungry.

"Silly (y/n) this is your room not the kitchen, or do you wanna play hide and seek with food"? Juuzou said coming in.

"No" you said "I'm stashing snacks just in case i get hungry or"-

"Smak some one with a pack of gummy bears?" Juuzou said holding a pack of gummy bears.

"Maby" you said grabbing the candy out of his hands and smacking him with it playfully

"Oh you wanna play that game do you!" Juuzou said grabbing something from his back and geting reddy to hit you with it.

Cliff hanger😉
Sorry for the short story and i swear Juuzou will start to have feelings for you soon maby next chapter