chapter two

"WHAT IS THIS!" You yelled horrified about your left ghoul eye.

"Please, You must understand. We had to do this, or you would of had died!" The doctor said waving his hands in front him.

"WHAT DO I DO! AM I A GHOUL? I CAN'T EAT PEOPLE ITS INHUMAN, I AM A HUMAN!"

"Please calm down, I need you to calm down." He said backing away

After a second of silence and a couple deep breathed, you cooled down.

"...I'm sorry." You said

It was so soon, it was so much. You wake up and reality hits you like a ton of bricks, too quickly to even digest the words he gave you. Gilt filled your body. You remember someone telling you 'don't shoot the messenger', right now, you almost did. It wasn't his fault, he already explained it was this or death.

"Its alright many people have different reactions when they find out there a half ghoul."

"...I'm a half ghoul? I'm not the only one?"

"Yes, actually there are quite a few working for the CCG." He said smileing " its up to you to be good, or bad."

"..." You couldn't say anything, it seemed improper for him to say that to you.

"Alright, you seem ok for now. We will discuss more about this later when-"

"Please, i want to know now."

"Well for one, your not really a half ghoul, well you are, but..."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you don't have to consume flesh like ghouls, but most food tastes horrid for you."

"So I can eat most human food, but not all. As well as I can eat flesh, but I don't have too?" You said

"Yes."

"This is all confusing, what do I eat, what do I not eat." You said as your breathing began to proceed rapidly.

"Calm down, everything will be fine." He said patting your shoulder in a soothing manner. "Breath, take a break and drink some water. You need to, just don't lose your sanity."

"OK," you said "what about my ghoul thingy."

"Your kagune?" he said rasing and eyebrow at your question

"Yes, that!" You said

"I'm sure you have a kaukaku kagune, but I'm not entirely shure."

"That's OK, I know nothing about kagune, I guess any kind would be fine." You said smiling

"Alright, (y/n), i need to get going, please stay in bed and press that button for assistance from a nurse." After saying that he left out the door without another word.

immediately disobeying, you got out of bed and sat next to the window. Eyes set on the view.

"So, I'm restarting my life now aren't I?" getting lost in the sight you where beholding, you didn't notice anything else, not even that a tear had glided down your soft skin and dropped onto the soft fabric of the seat. "What now?"

Happy Valentine's day(〜^∇^)〜

I'm running out of ideas and I think I'm officially going on a hiatus, I'm sorry, I really have disappeared for a while, I just don't know much about tokyo ghoul anymore, nor do I know what to write. After finding out the second season of this anime was wrong and not to mention wasn't supposed to exist, I had to throw away my plans for the end of this book.
╥﹏╥

Anywayyyyy

I'm more into My Hero Academia, if you don't know what that is, its basically a word where 80% of the population has super powers, but in a anime. Its nothing like superman or anything, there teens! In a school called UA high, the best high school for heros! └(★o★)┐

I'm actually planning to post two things about that...

- Katsuki Bakugo X reader

- Shoto Todoroki X reader

I've also been working hard on another book called

Timing is key

Right now it's just on Google docs, where if been working on it at school and on my free time. I'm planing on writing it (maybe publishing it) then into a comic, then a animation series on YouTube. I've drawn out all the chearicters and made small footnotes about it.

Welp, bye! (¬ ~ ¬)ノ