KEITH - LEAVE HER BEHIND

"We have to get Nitro!"
I yelled.

Allura snapped back.
"Flying into the main Galra fleet will hand over all the lions - all of it, everything we have. It's not a risk worth taking."

"Are you saying she's not important to the team?"
I challenged.

"I'm saying you should think before you act! This is not the proper behavior of a Paladin!"

"And I'm saying that we need to help her! Who knows what they're doing to her, as we bicker?!"

Shiro stopped us.
"Enough! Look, Keith. I know she means a lot to you, but right now, we don't know what Lotor's capable of. Allura's right. It's not the best option right now."

"You're going to leave her behind because you're afraid of Lotor?!"
I barked at Shiro.

"I'm not afraid, just cautious. We need to be rational about these things, Keith."

"I am being rational. We need her, Shiro. We can't just leave her!"

Allura stepped in.
"Shiro's right. We don't have time for this, they're too powerful right now. We don't have a chance."

"Neither does Nitro, if we leave her behind!"

"This is the final decision. I'm sorry, but this is how it's going to be."

"You're not sorry. If you were, we'd be on that Galra ship already."
I shot back, and left a gaping mouthed team behind me.