Chapter thirty two

HELLO WORLD! I'M BACK!
OFFICIALLY OFFICIALLY BACK!

Oh my god.

You have no idea how much I've missed this, it's so goood to be backkk!

How are you all? Long time no talk!
Okay I'm going crazy, it's just the fact that I'm just so excited to be back now that I've got everything that stresses me out, out of my way. Like seriously mayn, exams were boring asf but I gave it my best shot. I'm hoping for the best, fingers crossed. 🤞🏼

I know I said that I'll be back on the 15th but who cares?
You all didn't... 😏
I just finished my last exam today and I'm so happy. I feel free.

Anyways, guys my book is building up. The more intense chapters are coming. Just be prepared.
The next chappie is f*cking heartbreaking because Dante learns something very heart aching.

Oh I'm so excited! You all will be so surprised to what I have in store for you next, I CANNOT WAIT!

Okay enough of me talking lets go onto some reading!
P.s I tried to make this longer but next chapter is long. Kinda.

Enjoy!

****

Adriana's POV

It was late night when Mia and I had hung out together again, something I always need to just to keep my mind off things. I look at Mia who was laughing at something I said before she stood up.

"Hey, I'm going to go down and grab more ice. I'll be right back." Mia said as she already began to make her way to the kitchen,

"Okay, go." I smiled,

As I waited for Mia, I began to think about all the things she had done for me. Ever since I arrived here, Mia was the only person that really helped in adjusting myself here apart from Tony. Mia understood me like how I would expect a sibling would. Talking about siblings, I had a thought in my head.

I also thought about her.

Mia was definitely the better opposite of her.

I scoffed at the thought because Mia was so nice to me and she wasn't even my sister. Unlike my actual sister, for all she knows I am somewhere where she wouldn't really look at because she really doesn't give a shít.

It a shame that she is so cruel and so ignorant. Her ego and pride swallowed her up before I could reach out to her.

Not long before I was able to dive deeper in my thoughts, Mia came back with more snacks and food. I snap out of my daze and face Mia who had that same smile she displayed a while ago.

Mia and I continued to talk about the past as I was open to tell her more about what my life was like when I had Dante. She was happy to just listen and ask no questions which was so thoughtful of her. Mia was so understanding which was one of the things I loved about her.

"Okay, enough about me. What about you?" I asked while I threw a chip in my mouth,

A flash of panic spread through her face before it was replaced with a hesitant smile. I watch her behaviour just change rapidly but like how she did with me, I did not ask any questions but waited for her to speak.