Damian ~ Netflix and No Chill

I recommend watching the movie. One of my favorite French productions. 

10:35 (feat. Tate McRae) ~ Tiesto 

Rated: PG-13

* * * 

I couldn't help but laugh as Damian missed yet another attempt to catch a piece of popcorn in his mouth, the kernel hitting him in the eye and bouncing onto the floor.

"That's four misses in a row now, Damian," I snickered, snatching the bowl of popcorn away from him. "It's my turn." Damian huffed, folding his arms over his chest as he leaned back against the headboard of his bed.

"Fine," he muttered, "but don't make a mess. My roommate will be back tomorrow night, and I don't want him complaining about a messy dorm room like he did the last time we had a movie night." I smiled sheepishly, leaning over to place a kiss on his cheek.

"But you still loved me after that, right?" I said playfully, placing another kiss on his nose. Damian sighed, rolling his eyes as I tossed a piece of popcorn into the air and effortlessly caught it in my mouth.

"How was that?" I asked, swallowing the kernel. Damian shrugged.

"Not that impressive," he replied. I shoved his shoulder, cocking my head to the side as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Says the guy who has a catching success rate of thirteen percent," I mused, tossing another piece into the air and catching it in my mouth. Damian rolled his eyes again, reaching over to his desk to grab the remote that sat atop it.

"What do you want to watch tonight?" he asked, moving the cursor over to the Netflix app on his television. I waited for the app to open, aimlessly playing with the edge of my shirt.

"Comedy, Romance, or Horror?" I asked. Damian shrugged.

"I mean, do you want to watch a horror movie at one o'clock in the morning on a Saturday night?" he replied. I scoffed, throwing my hands in the air.

"That's, like, the perfect time to watch a horror movie!" I exclaimed, shaking my head. Damian sighed before clicking on "Romance".

"Let me rephrase that; I don't want to watch a horror movie," he said flatly, and I just ignored him as my eyes darted over every movie title he passed.

"Okay, definitely not Just Married," I muttered, shaking my head. "Fifty First Dates wasn't that bad, but it's honestly a little too sad for my taste. How about..." I literally shot up off of Damian's bed and fell to the floor.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" Damian asked, leaning over the edge of the bed to find me intertwined with his comforter on the floor below him. I nodded, frantically pointing to the flatscreen.

"La Belle et Le Bete!" I exclaimed, jumping back onto Damian's bed and practically flattening him against his mattress. "We are going to watch this movie, and you are going to love it!" I then snatched the remote out of Damian's hand and clicked on the movie, throwing the remote across the room once it had started to keep it out of his reach. Damian remained motionless underneath me, furrowing his brow as he stared up at me with his vibrant green eyes.  

"What?" I questioned, folding my arms over my chest. He just shook his head, averting his gaze away from me.

"Absolutely nothing," he breathed, pushing himself up onto his elbows. I took the message and climbed off of him, taking a seat between his legs as I rested my back against his chest while waiting for the movie to start.