Q and A

And now, the time has come. . . 

. . . to get to know me! 

Sorry if you guys think this is lame, but I figured that, because this book has hit 50K already (MUCH LOVE) that you guys might want to know a little bit more about me. 

A lot of these questions were sent anonymously, but I had no problem answering any of them! (There were, of course, a lot of questions that were DC-related, but, surprisingly, I got a lot of K-pop-related questions, too. Hm.) 

And, if you guys are interested in the same things as I am, let me know in the comments. 

Anyway. . . 

Q: What is your favorite movie? 
A: I would definitely have to say. . . either A League of Their Own or the Step Up series for live-action, and Justice League: Dark for animated, though I really just love any animated Justice League/Batman movie 

Q: Favorite color? 
A: Toss-up between black and grey, though I'm pretty fond of pink 

Q: You said before that you play a lot of sports; which one is your favorite? 
A: Volleyball is my no. 1 with a passion, though cheerleading is a close second 

Q: Out of all of your published books, which one is your favorite? 
A: Probably my Red Arrow x Reader, "Working With Red", although I love doing this whole Batboys One-Shot thing, lol 

Q: Who is your favorite DC character? 
A: Red Arrow, of course, but I love Jason Todd and John Constantine, too. 

Q: Who's your favorite Bat Boy? 
A: you guys make this so hard! Fr, tho, I love Tim's nerdiness, Dick's passion, Jason's snark, and Damian's aggression, so if there was, like, one person that was all of them put together, I'd tap it ;) 

Q: Do you like K-pop? 
A: actually, yeah, I really do. My friend Angelica was actually the one that really got me into it, so s/o, best friend! XD 

Q: Who's your favorite K-pop band? (This also goes with the question "Do you like BTS?") 
A: BTS and EXO are, by far, my favorite K-pop bands, so, HELL YEAH, I like BTS! (And Monsta X) 

Q: Who is your BTS bias? (User asked me the aforementioned quesiton before asking me this.) 
A: DEFINITELY Taehyung, although Jimin and Jin are in a tie for second place 

Q: How old are you? (Relates to "When is your birthday?") 
A: My birthday was on March 19, SAME DAY AS BARRY FREAKING ALLEN, so I just turned 18

Q: What state do you live in? 
A: While I was born in Alaska and have lived all over the country, I currently live in the good-old Midwestern Missouri. The bipolar weather sucks, tho. 

Q: What's your favorite BTS song? 
A: Wow, that was a tough one, but definitely "Dope" for choreography, and either "I Need U" or "Baepsae", lyric/music-wise. (Jin's vocals in "Don't Leave Me" brought me to tears, FOR REAL)

Q: Weirdest thought you've ever had during writing, or just whatever. 
A: Okay, so, I was REALLY sick one time, and I just randomly started wondering what it would be like to be a Teen Titan, and I cried really hard when I remembered that I didn't have superpowers, so I told myself that I'd become a vigilante, but then my stupid sister reminded me that I couldn't even do the splits, much less a freaking fight someone coordinately, which only made me even sadder. Weirdest thought I've had while writing? The first time I was writing smut; I didn't really know what I was doing, so I kept debating on whether or not to let my stepmom read my stuff for reassurance that I was doing shit the right way. Needless to say, I DID NOT show my stepmother anything and just went straight to the Internet, where I was, regrettably, scarred for probably the next six years. *Bursts out laughing* 

Q: Favorite food? 
A: ENCHILADAS, or bacon cheeseburger; I'm not picky 

Q: Are you single/ever had a boyfriend? 
A: yes, and no. *shrugs* 

Q: Is that really you in your prof pic? 
A: Yes, though that picture is out of date, so I'll probably be changing it soon 

Q: Why do you write smut? Not complaining, just curious. 
A: Because I just enjoy it. I mean, yeah, if my friends saw it, then I'd probably be embarrassed a bit, but it's not like they don't know about this crap, anyway. Not only that, but I just like to write what I think YOU guys will enjoy. 

Q: Ever read "Fifty Shades of Grey"? 
A: Made it halfway through and thought that it sucked, so I watched the movies instead. No hate to E.L. James. 

Q: Eye/hair color? 
A: brown, and brown. Yep, I'm basic *shrugs* 

Q: What do you want to do in the future? 
A: I plan to double major in Criminology with an emphasis in Forensics and Theatre. 

Q: What inspires your one-shots? 
A: Honestly? Things I wish would happen if I were a part of the DC universe XD. My friends @MacKenzieSA and @Adi_Stevens really help me out; I usually consult them with ideas that I have. 

Q: Do you know what AO3 is? 
A: YES! I do have an Archive Of Our Own account - username is the same - so if you guys want to hit that up, I have a revised version of "Into the Shadows" on there, and a Spitfire fanfic, "As I Know You". Hit me up! 

Q: Any new stuff coming out in the future? 
A: Actually, yes. I have a Kid Flash x OC, "Trippin' On Her" or "Trippin' On My Feelings" (haven't decided yet) and a teen fiction, "Troubled And Other Things" that I hope to continue after I finish "Working With Red". I also have a BTS fanfic, "Roommate No. 7", that's a JJK x Reader. Show Kookie some love and check it out! 

Q: Would you consider doing a Bruce Wayne chappie in your one-shot book? 
A: If that's what you guys want, then I'm sure that I could cook something up. Just let me know! 

Q: How often do you take requests? 
A: ALWAYS. Requesting things lets me know what you guys want, and, because I put a lot of thought and time into each chapter, it takes a while, but I always try to deliver. 

That's all for now! If you guys have any further questions, just comment them on this chapter or the previous one, and I'll update and answer as soon as I can! MUCH LOVE TO YOU GUYS FOR THAT 50K!!