Problems.

"YOU AIN'T CATCHING ME CALUM! '' I shouted as I ran upstairs, with Calum hot on my heels. I was laughing like a lunatic and the rest of the boys weren't much better.

I opened the door of my room and just as I got in, someone pulled my arm. And that someone was Luke. 

''Quick, hide here.'' he said, opening the closet. I got inside and he closed it after me.

Soon enough, voices could be heard.

''Where is she? '' I heard Calum's fainting voice. It was muffled. 

''Who mate? '' Luke played dumb. ''Don't mess with me Luke. Where's Harley?  I know you saw her! '' Calum exclaimed, and I tried my hardest to keep myself from laughing. 

''Harley? She went downstairs.  I thought you saw her.'' Luke spoke again and then I heard some muffling sounds.

''You're lying. She's here, I just know it.''

''No mate-'' he was cut  off by opening of the closet and my loud screeching.  Calum had a smirk on his face. ''Gotcha!'' he shouted and then Michael and Ashton burst into my room..

''Nice catch Cal.'' Michael laughed and I just stuck my tongue at  him, coming out of the closet.

''So what are-'' Luke was cut off by the sound of our annoying doorbell.  I gave him a grin before running downstairs to get the door.

As I opened it, Angela was standing there. She didn't seem very happy.

''Come in Angie.'' I stepped to the side to let her pass.

We went into the living room where the boys were already playing games on our playstation.  ''Boys! '' I tried to get their attention. ''Look who's here! ''

Their heads snapped in our way and  they all smiled. Well except Michael.  Angela and him weren't on such a good terms because of what happened in the past. But I'll tell you about it later.

''Hi Angela! '' boys chorused and she waved, smiling at the three of them.

''Hey boys!  I'm glad you came back. '' she says and Michael murmurs something, but Angela chooses to ignore him.

''So what's that you've wanted to tell me? '' I asked as the boys all went back to their game.

Angela suddenly became nervous. ''Can we go to your room? '' she asked sheepishly and I nodded.

Just as I closed the door of my room, she spilled everything.

''I broke up with Nate.''

I gasped, looking at her in disbelief.  ''No... you're kidding me, right?  Why would you do such a thing? I-I don't understand...'' I really couldn't understand.  They always seemed to get along really well, they were always so cuddly and coupley. So what the hell happened?

Angela suddenly broke down crying and I quickly went to hug her, rubbing her back soothingly. She cried into my arms, suddenly looking so vulnerable and fragile. What happened to my best friend?  She was always so strong, no matter what happened. And now, she was crying like a baby whose toy was taken from her.  She must've really loved that prick.

''Angie please tell me what happened?  Why did you break up with him? Did he do something?  '' I asked,lifting her chin with my two fingers.

She sniffed before answering. ''H-he ch-cheated on m-me.'' she said weakly and I felt my hands balling into fists. Oh no, he didn't.

''We were supposed to go out tonight and I called him to ask him about where are we going and then a girl answered his phone, saying he's gone to shower.  So I decided to go to his place and see for myself and when I came there... he was... they were...'' Angela spoke and then broke into tears again.