Movie marathon and bewilderment.

''You're here.'' James exclaimed when he opened the door, ''Come on, the turd's in the lounge, she's gonna eat all our food.''

''Heard that, dipshit!'' a faint yell was heard and I cracked laughing as I followed the blonde to the lounge.

I found my best friend sprawled on the enormous sofa, throwing chips in her mouth as she lazily switched through the channels.

''Hey cupcake.'' she greeted, not taking her eyes from T.V. and I chuckled before plopping on the spot next to her.

''Hi brownie.'' I said as I took a handful of chips from the bowl and threw them in my mouth.

''Hey!'' she whined, pulling the bowl away from me, ''Mine.''

James came back with a bag of chips and watched in amusement as I chewed on the chips.

''Wow, never knew someone can put so much chips in their mouth.'' he commented as he sat beside me, ''Here, you can share with me, she's an asshole.''

Angela sent him a death glare from the other end of the sofa, ''Shut up, motherfucker.''

I put a hand up, trying to intervene, ''Okay, okay, what movie are we watching?''

James got up from his spot on bed and went to take a few DVDs. He showed them to me.

''I've got Sinister-''

''Watched it.'' I interrupted.

''Okaaay... Friends with benefits?'' he tried again.

''Nah, too cliché.''

''Fast and furious?''

''Watched it million times.''

''Skyfall?''

''I don't like James Bond.''

Their eyes snapped to me, both of them giving me incredulous looks, ''What the actual fuck, Harley?'' Angie hollered loudly.

''Everyone loves James Bond. We share the name, he's fabulous, for God's sake!'' James reasoned, throwing his hands up in frustration.

I shrugged.

''Nope, he's too into himself. Next movie.'' I replied casually, throwing another handful into my mouth.

James sighed, but continued listing.

''Cat woman?''

''Nope.''

''Superman?''

''Nu-uh.''

''Batman?''

I snapped my head at him, ''Jeez, what's with superheroes all of a sudden?''

James shrugged, ''I like superheroes.''

I sighed, ''Okay, you have Hulk?''

James' face lit up and he flopped through the CDs, finally coming across one and holding it up with a grin. ''Great choice, m'lady.''

He went to put it in the DVD and pressed the play. Then, he ran back and sat next to me, grabbing a handful of chips himself.

After the movie finished, we just switched to Sponge Bob.

''The best thing is when Patrick says: "I can't hear you, it's dark", I always laugh at how dumb he is.'' Angela said as we cracked at something stupid Sponge Bob did.

''I love Patrick. He's such an awesome character, he always makes me laugh and stuff.'' I spoke.

''But, Sponge Bob's better, he's so silly and cute.'' Angie replied, shaking her head slightly.