Forgiveness.

"Harley! Hello gorgeous!'' Louis exclaimed as he saw me enter the dressing room. He ran up to me and then spun me around as I giggled uncontrollably. ''Nice to see you as well Louie.'' I chuckle.

''No hug for Nialler?'' Irish voice spoke and I turned to see him pouting.

I smiled and went to give him a bear hug. ''Of course, there's always hugs for my favourite Irishman. '' I told him cheekily and he grinned.

''Hi Liam!'' I cheered as I saw him. He was holding a bag of chips. ''Heya Harley.'' he said, giving me a hug and offering me with chips.

I look to see Zayn sitting in front of a mirror and a girl doing his hair.

''Harley, hey.'' he said, looking at me in the mirror. ''Hi Zaynie.''

''This is our hairstylist.'' he pointed to the girl and she turned around, smiling at me. She was so pretty.

''Nice to meet you, I'm Louise Teasdale. '' she said, extending her hand out for me. Instead, I pulled her in a hug and she laughed.

''Harley Irwin. And I don't do handshakes.'' I told her with a toothy smile as we moved from each other.

''Good because I don't do them either.'' she smiled.

''Lou, where's my black- Harley, you're here!'' I hear Harry speak as I place myself on the couch next to Niall and Liam.

I looked at Harry and saw he had no shirt on. I had to bite my lip to stop my mouth drop to the floor. Wow, he's well-shaped, I must say.

''Yup. Nice to see you again Haz.'' I replied and he stuck his tongue out to me.

''Uh,  Lou, where's my black tee shirt? I can't find it anywhere.'' he whined and Lou rolled her eyes.

''It's on the chair Harold.''

Harry smiled, taking his shirt. ''Thanks Louise.'' and then he pulled the t-shirt over his head.

''Yeah yeah.'' Lou grumbled, giving me a grimace. I just laughed. She's cool.

''It's my turn now!'' Louis whined.

''But your hair is done.'' Lou rolled her eyes at him. ''No it's not. Look how messy it looks.'' he said, looking at the mirror.

''That's because you're jumping around. Sit here, I'll do it but this is the last time.'' she told him sternly.

''Yes ma'am.'' Louis said, plopping onto the chair.

''So where are the 5SOS lads?'' Liam asked, taking a handful of the chips and throwing them in his mouth.

''Um, I think they're having a soundcheck. They'll be over in few minutes and then I think it's your turn.'' I replied as I pulled the strand of hair behind my ear.

''Are they still not talking to you?'' Wow, question of the day.

''Yep.'' I said simply.

''Man, that sucks. They're seriously behaving childishly. You've done nothing.'' Zayn piped and I just sighed.

''Tell that to them, not me.''

Suddenly a man came in, saying how they have to get on stage and stuff.

Boys just told him they'll be out in minute and then he was out.

''Okay Har, we'll see you after we're done. Stay here with Lou if you want.'' Harry told me and I nodded.

''Sure, see ya.''

They got out and Lou plopped on the couch next to me.

''Thank God they're gone. '' she mumbled.