All I Need.

BTW THE NAME OF THE CHAPTER IS 5SOS' SONG ALL I NEED I WAS LISTENING TO IT WHILE WRITING AND I LOVE IT OMG!

Enjoy! :)

Harley's POV

''Wait, so the two of you are back together?'' Calum asked in bewilderment, his eyes looking back and forth between Luke and me as the whole 'gang' was seated in Angela's huge living room.

Luke nodded, a gorgeous smile lingering on his lips as his warm hand grasped mine.

''Yeah, ''

Calum looked so confused, he was frowning and scratching his head, only to release a sigh in the end, grinning at the two of us.

''Well, I'm happy for you. Confused, but happy, '' he told us, getting a grateful smile from me.

''Ugh, now I'm the only loner here!'' he exclaimed afterwards, pouting as his eyes scanned all of his friends that were chuckling at him.

''It's because you suck, '' Michael snickered, his hand caressing Angie's hair, as she had her head leaned onto his shoulder.

Michael and Angela told the rest about the two of them as well, and to say everyone else was surprised would be an understatement. I mean, we never would've dreamed about the two of them getting together, they were like cat and dog, they always hated each other, no tolerance at all. But, in the end, they just showed us how thin the line between love and hate is.

Ashton was talking with a beautiful blonde whom he previously invited to meet us. As said, her name's Hayley and she's really awesome. She was so bright and chirpy, just like Ashton. When I met her, we just immediately clicked. She always jokes around and her laugh is contagious. It's actually unbelievable how Ashton and her are simply made for one another.

And as for Luke and I, we've been great. We went out on a few dates, Luke regularly stopped by my house so we could have movie marathons and be all cuddly. I went on dinners at his house, where Liz always made sure we're not hungry before hanging out with Ben, who was currently staying there for his vacation.

So yeah, things were doing pretty great.

''Babe, '' Luke hummed into my ear, getting a chuckle from me because the hot breath tickled me.

''Let's call it a night, I'm tired and I wanna sleep with you, '' he mumbled, getting a pointed look from me, so he quickly corrected himself, ''I mean sleep, but if you want-''

I stopped him with a giggle.

''Shut up, you dork, ''

We excused ourselves and made our way out, hands intertwined as we got out into the night. It was slightly chilly so I wrapped my denim jacket tighter around myself as Luke swung our arms back and forth.

''Little penguin...''

I hummed as I leaned my head onto his shoulder slightly, the two of us slowly walking down the road, the sounds of night surrounding us. Lights in the houses we passed were disappearing one by one, causing this city to fall into darkness, the only source of light coming from the moon hanging above us and the stars that surrounded it.

''Do you ever just... want to run away?'' he asked quietly, but I didn't look up or give him a strange look.

I nodded, pressing my lips into a thin line.

''And forget about everything and everyone?''

Luke doesn't respond, he just nods.

''Like, just you and I. No-one else, '' he said, ''In a foreign country, maybe Italy, in a weird named city. We'd live in a small flat, you know, those studio flats? And we'd probably have an ugly fat cat that would keep meowing because we'd forget to feed it, '' Luke chuckles at that, as well as me.