To an adventure.

Hi guys. What's uppppp? I went to hang out with my friends, we played with my friend's dog, it almost bit me lol xd

Anywayssss idk what to say, I have school tomorrow, so I decided to write now ok  enjoy!  :)

p.s and btw I changed from Melbourne to Brisbane bc it suits more for what I plan to write. ok go read now xx

》》》

Michael's POV

7:33 p.m.

''Everything ready?'' I asked as my girlfriend hopped in the car with me.

Angie nodded, placing a kiss on my lips as she adjusted her seatbelt.

I smiled contentedly, ''Then, to the Melbourne we go!''

She giggled as I hit the gas pedal,  almost sending us flying down the road and towards our destination.

We're going in the evening so we could get there early in the morning, to save the day. Because, if we go in the morning, it'll take us too many time and we wouldn't get to do anything there.

''What did you tell your mum?'' I asked as I kept my eyes fixated on the road in front of me.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed Angie shrug, ''That I'll be staying at Harley's place. James covered up so she won't go and check if I'm indeed saying the truth, ''

''Which you're not, '' I joked, grinning at my girlfriend, who only chuckled adorably.

I honestly don't know how is it that I've only now noticed Angela and how beautiful she is. I mean, with her gorgeous blonde hair that's cascading down her back and those electric blue eyes of hers, she could get any guy she wants. And by that, I mean Niall from 1D.

It wasn't a secret to any of us that she had a crush of him. I mean, he was her celebrity crush, but when they met, I noticed that Niall actually fancied her as well. They were basically inseparable, and it was only a matter of time the two of them got together.

But then, there comes a part of the story our friends don't know.

And that's the fact that Niall, instead of choosing her, was spotted with some model, I am not sure what her name was. Angie was crushed because, believe it or not, she thought the two of them actually stood a chance. But, she was only fooling herself. I mean, I definitely wouldn't expect anything from him, seeing as he's basically a pop star, he would only treat her like a toy, play with her, then leave her in the dust.

No offence, Niall's a great guy, we always got along with him, even better than the rest of the boys. He always supported us the most, hell he could be our biggest fan for all I knew, as silly as it may sound.

But I definitely do not appreciate the way he played with Angela's feelings. I mean, he should've downright told her how the things stand, not lead her on and then throw her away in the dumpster. That's just almost mean.

That one night, I wasn't sure why, but I went out to get some air. We were staying in the buses for a bit longer and it was just after Harley left for Australia. I sat down by the fence on the warm asphalt, even though it was nine in the evening. And then I remember hearing the sound of soft sobbing...

''Shit, '' I cursed as I accidentally stepped onto something slippery, almost falling straight on my butt. And just as I straightened in my position, a faint sound reached my eardrums.

Someone is crying.

I cautiously took a step forward, listening carefully so I could make sure the sounds were indeed belonging to a crying person and were not just hallucinations of my brain.